4

"Bey, hand me the paprika please

"Bey, hand me the paprika please." Onika asked me, stirring the pot that she had lit on the stove. I passed her the seasoning before sitting back in my previous spot, on the counter.

"I feel like a princess. You're cooking for me and shit."

She chuckled, putting the cover over the pot before walking between my legs. "Don't get all excited now." As she talked, I quickly bent down to peck the side of her lip. "Bey!" She pushed my head back and I laughed, grabbing her wrist, pulling her closer to me.

"You don't want any kisses?" I asked, smiling at her with my famous vampire grill.

Onika wasn't scared to even blush anymore and that was making me feel good. I would be lying if I said I wasn't really feeling her so now that her wall is finally breaking down, I was the happiest.

"I do. Right here." She pointed to her cheek, where her dimple sat as deep as a well. I held the back of her neck, pecking her cheek how many times I wanted before she pulled away from me. I knew she wasn't used to this much love being given to her from anybody other than her family.

I also didn't mind giving it to her.

Letting go of her wrist, I jumped down, watching her as she finished cooking. I told her I liked Garlic buttered shrimp with asparagus and she was quick to wake up this morning and start making it for me.

I literally told her that yesterday. She listened to everything I told her, even when it didn't look like it.

"Tell me if it taste good." Onika stabbed the shrimp with the fork, putting it up to my lips after she blew on it. I wrapped my mouth around the fork with her eyes stuck on me. I don't think she knows how much of a flirt she is.

As soon as the flavor touched my tastebuds, I moaned chewing away all my stress into this food. It tasted so good, better than the ones I get at restaurants actually. "Baby this taste good." I didn't even get a fork before I picked up asparagus with me fingers and put another in my mouth.

She smiled up at me before going to try one for herself. "It really is good." She had the cutest grin on her face, as if she was proud of herself. "I didn't think it would be this good."

We sat on her couch, eating while we watched sometime of movie. Onika liked to watch that crazy scary stuff about murders and shit. Half way into the movie, she took our plates and put them into the sink before pulling me upstairs. She didn't give a damn about this movie.

"Your phone is ringing Bey." She held my phone out to me. I hadn't picked up my phone since yesterday. All my attention was on her.

Answering my phone, Solo was on the other side. "Ju!"

"Girl why are you yelling?" I chuckled. She was loud as hell I had to pull my phone back. Onika flipped down on top of me, making me groan. She did the shit on purpose. Just wanted to bother me. "Tsk. Movee!" I pushed her right off of me while she laughed.