62

"I promise nothing else happened

"I promise nothing else happened. I didn't cheat, well not like that. I know I should've told you and I'm so sorry. If you want to leave me, I understand but I won't let you."

I crunched my face up, "Let me? Nigga if I wanna leave, Ima leave."

Bey sat back, carefully putting her finger through the belt loop on my jeans. She thought I wouldn't notice, but I just wasn't paying her attention. "I'm telling you Onika, you can't leave me. We've been through so much and it will end with just us two. Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

I raised my brow, taking my finger off the voice message button.

Yes, I just sent that to the group chat. No, I don't care. I need them to see how it really doesn't be just me. Bey's crazy!

"Remember what you said that night you came to my house after you came out that home?"

I shrugged, "A lot was said that night."

Bey leaned over on the bench so she could whisper in my ear, "Someone was gonna die behind this, is what you said. And it ain't gon' be neither of us, so don't try that moving on bullshit. We're married."

I shook my head, crossing my legs and pushing her back. "You're crazy."

She shrugged, "About you and it's your fault."

I pursed my lips, leaning up so I could look at Zari knocked out in her car seat. Josie was with us and he was playing with these boys he met at the play ground.

"What you gon' do about that bitch though?"

"She's already blocked."

I hummed, "How you even know her?"

"Remember I told you I had a girlfriend after high school?"

"The one that taught you how to give massages?" I asked and Bey nodded.

"Yeah. I wanted to be nice because I knew her for so long bu-"

"You keep doing that and that's the reason you keep getting in trouble."

"Shut up."

I glanced at her for a second, turning right back to watch Josie. "The next time a bitch kiss you and you don't beat her ass, you getting your ass beat."

She nodded slowly, "It won't happen again. I don't even know why she kissed me."

"You got the bitch feeling comfortable enough to put her fucking lips on you." I gritted, turning to glare at her. She looked me right in my face as I went on. "You're a fucked up. I should really do you how you do me."