40

Onika was getting out today

Onika was getting out today. I was so excited because she wanted me to get her so I'd be the first face she sees while free. I had to take her straight home since she was on house arrest but it was fine. I'd just stay with her.

I parked the car at the entrance and got out, leaning onto my door. When the gate finally opened and I saw her walking out with sweats and a white tank top, I smiled brightly, stuffing my phone into my back pocket.

She walked to me, grinning and showing me her deep dimples the closer she got. She hugged me while I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Baby stud." She spoke muffled into my neck as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I kept kissing the side of her face as she held onto me. I couldn't see her face but when I heard her sniffle, I asked. "Are you crying?"

She picked up her head with a little pout and teary eyes but shook her head.

I rubbed her back and pecked her lips, laughing lowly at her. "Those are happy tears?"

"I'm so happy, I don't like jail."

I laughed again and kept kissing her face until she smiled and unwrapped her legs from around me.

We got into the car and since I took my fathers and it didn't have a middle console, she was literally under me while I drove.

I put my hand around her waist, and pulled her closest to me. She kept looking at me every few minutes but eventually pulled out her phone.

At a crossroad, I pulled her phone down and asked, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded. "Starving."

I ended up getting her food from this Halal restaurant since that was the first thing I saw near. I just got this wrap while she got a plate with rice, chicken and veggies.

She ate while I drove and put the fork up to my mouth with a little of of rice and chicken on it.

"Eat it baby. It's good."

It was actually good as fuck when I ate it, made me want to go back for more but it was too late.

By the time we got to Onikas house, I tried to get out but she grabbed my arm. "Why you in such a rush? Are you about to leave?"

Shaking my head, I shut the door back and turned to her completely. She pecked my lips after I grabbed her by her thigh and tried to pick her up but she laughed and kept her weight down so I couldn't.

"Stop Beyy."

"Sit on my lap. Why you acting like you don't want to be on me?" I asked, raising my brow and leaning my upper body forward. She leaned hers back and grabbed my face, with a cute frown.

"You know I love you Bey."

I nodded, "And I love you too." She finally let me peck her lips but only once and rubbed my cheeks with her thumb.