41

"Call her

"Call her."

Onika was demanding I called Kianna right now, but I felt like this was a set up to getting my ass beat.

"Wait, so you want me to call her?"

"Yes." She immediately responded.

"Like right no-" She yanked my phone from my hands and went to my block list herself, unblocking Kianna and pressing the call button.

She didn't even give me any time to prepare as she threw the phone at my chest. It rang maybe four times before it got sent to voicemail.

I looked at Onika, not knowing what to do. She grabbed the phone and called again, getting the same voicemail.

"All the times this bitch be answering your phone calls, now she act like she can't?" She scoffed, grabbing the phone again.

She kept calling until Kianna answered.

"What the fuck do you want Beyoncé!?"

Onika rolled her eyes, but kept quiet and passed me the phone the correct way this time.

"I need to talk to you, like asap."

"About what? I don't want to speak with you, I'm fucking done with you."

"That's not even what I'm calling you for."

"So what the fuck is it?"

Onika quickly reached over and pressed mute. "That bitch keep talking to you like that Ima beat her pregnant ass."

"Stop."

I grabbed her hand and pressed the mute button so it could unmute.

"Why wouldn't you tell me you're pregnant?"

She sucked her teeth, "Who the fuck told you I was pregnant?"

"That doesn't matter. Why didn't you tell me? Is it mine?"

She groaned, "Why can't people mind their fucking business! If I wanted you to know about this baby, I would've told you!"

"But you didn't, so the baby, is it mine or not? I'm not calling you for anything else but that."

Onika cheered quietly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Bey..."

"Kianna stop fucking playing and just say it. Yes or no." She's bringing my adrenaline up when all she has to do is tell me the truth.

"I don't know!"

Onika mugged the phone before looking at me and shaking her head. "And you fucked that?" She mouthed.

"How do you not know? How many niggas were you fucking?"

"It was only one other person. My boyfriend-"