33

Robyn helped me get a job at a front desk

Robyn helped me get a job at a front desk. I honestly liked the job. I got paid good for not doing shit but sitting here and letting people in.

Today I worked less hours so I got to go back home early. Robyn was waiting for me at home, she cooked thank god. I was starving.

When she saw me she jumped up from the couch and came running. I laughed as she picked me up and kissed my face.

Over the past two months, I could say it was getting harder to hide my feelings for Robyn. I knew how much she liked me but still I didn't want to actually have a relationship with her until I knew I wouldn't have to deal with anybody else.

Now I know, but I'm still worried. I liked her but her friends, I couldn't deal with. Them bitches literally irk me. All of 'em. I met her mom though, she was sweet. I loved her.

"Why you home so early?" She asked me, walking us upstairs.

My legs were wrapped around her hips and she held me up by my butt. "They let me off early."

This bitch literally threw me on the bed, ignoring my screams. Robyn was literally a old ass kid. I liked it. She'd do shit that I'd like with me and never complain. She loved going on walks with me in the morning even though I wake up at 6. Sometimes if she's too tired to leave the house she'll make sure I come back to something that'll make me feel better.

Like her food. I love her cooking.

"What you cook?" I asked her as she stripped me of my outside clothes. Leaving me in just my undergarments, she climbed over me and pecked my nose. "Answer me."

"I was feeling a little sick so I made soup."

I rolled my eyes. "I know you're old and all but why the hell are you acting old."

Pinching my waist, she sat on my abdomen. "Stop calling me old Solange."

"You are though-"Nah bitch you're just young." She cut me off and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Your afro got so big in the last few months."

I grinned. "It's because I've been using your hair oils. I have to buy everything you have for your hair for myself because it works magic. If you'd stop cutting your hair, it'd touch the ground."

Robyn had her hair at bob length right now but it used to be right above her waist.

She rubbed her hands up my flat stomach. "I'm happy you're home early. I was about to watch porn until I saw you."

Smiling, I grabbed her wrist before it could slide under my bra. "You better get that video ready because I'm not fucking you right now."

She grinned just like me but more devious and leaned down. "You don't have to fuck me. I want to fuck youuu." She started singing and sat up, crawling until she stood.