42

Now that the baby was born, I did the dna test

Now that the baby was born, I did the dna test. Kianna didn't let me see the baby since she doesn't know if it's mine or not. I don't mind though because I would hate to start a bond with this child and then it really not be mine.

After they swapped my mouth, I went straight home. My parents still didn't know about this pregnancy scare but I had a feeling they'd find out eventually. I just want be the one to tell them.

When I entered the house, the first thing I could hear was Kelly yelling on the phone.

"Teno stop! You don't know Trell, stop trying to start one sided beef!"

I know damn well this bitch is not on the phone with no fucking abusive ass Teno.

I opened her bed room door with my arms crossed and her eyes got wide before she quickly hung up.

"Bitch I know that's not Teno." She groaned and I scoffed. "And you talk about me?"

"It's not even my fault. He came to me about last month and he had a whole apology ready for me."

"And that's enough for you to take him back?"

She waved her hand in the air. "Not gonna lie, none of my sisters can give me relationship advice. All of y'all are bad."

I shrugged. "Onika is different though. She-"

"No she's not. She just loves you more than you love her, and that makes you adore her more than anybody else because you know, she'll never leave you." She spoke, doing that weird witch shit she be doing.

"Bitch why you always trying to read me?"

"Didn't I just clear your ass though?"

"A little bit, buts it's not fully true. I love her because I know she loves me back, I'll never have to deny that but it's also the way she protects me. She just makes me feel safe, plus I feel loved and she loves to top me."

"Even when you're getting your ass beat?" She asked, trying to be petty again.

I rolled my eyes, "First of all, she hasn't been putting her hands on me at all really. I mean she hit me once when I told her about Kianna but she's been trying not to throw hands with me. And bitch aren't you talking to Teno? Like I know you're not trying to tell me about getting my ass beat."

"Bitch he never beat my ass" Her eyes rolled and she put her hand up on her hip. "We fought and he hit me back."

I glared at her. "Bitch shut the fuck up."

"Anyways. Onikas reaction wasn't bad. Let it had been me," She laughed, "you wouldn't be able to see the light after telling me you might have a baby on the way."

"Well the baby is born."

Kelly gushed. "Do you have any pictures?"

"I don't. Kianna doesn't want me to see the baby until we know for sure who's baby it is."