25

It's been 3 months and I'm still locked in here

It's been 3 months and I'm still locked in here. Honestly, it's not that bad. Everybody loves me even the craziest of the crazies. I thought I'd have to fight for my life in here but there really wasn't any serious problems here. "Tiny, someone is here to see you." Nurse May was the finest here.

She talked to me all the time and even when I spontaneously flirted with her, she just laughed and treated me like a decent human being. I wasn't crazy, I didn't need to be in here.

"NIKKAAA" Moin ran into my room with the biggest smile on her face. She ran until she was able to jump on me and sending both of us flying flat onto the bed. I felt my body heat up before matching her excitement and I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

I wasn't able to see her since I'd gotten in here, I knew she missed me and I missed her too.

She hugged me tightly, like she hadn't seen me in years and kissed my cheek until she couldn't anymore.

"Stoppp Moinn!" I laughed, pushing her fat ass head away but as soon as I got her off of me, she just latched to me again.

I almost groaned when I saw her baby tears start falling but instead I giggled and held her face in my hands. "Don't cry sis."

Moin is always the baby. "Nani I missed you."

Smiling, I wiped her tears. "I missed you too."

"Why did they put you in here?"

I didn't want to say. Who likes feeling like a coward, especially after a moment like that. Everybody knew about Beyonce and I, so I was completely embarrassed. Not only that but I felt hurt. I was in love with Beyonce and she had sex with my fathers stupid slut daughter. I hated both of them and honestly, I have no sympathy over what I did to her.

She's lucky she's alive because I wanted to kill her. Now, I see I did a bit much but still, I didn't care. It wasn't like she was dead or anything.

"Do I have to say?"

"Onika."

Nurse May stood at the door, watching us since she couldn't leave me unattended until night time.

"I was just upset,"

She cut me off. "What did you do?"

I mugged, "Don't cut me off."

"Tsk. Bitch come on."

"Bit- Ok. Basically I was upset and couldn't control my tongue. I said somethings about killing myself and now I'm here." Moin will not get the full story in front of this nurse that I'll probably have to deal with for a few more months.

She pouted, leaning forwards and rubbing my arms. "Do you actually want to?"

I shrugged, not really knowing. I don't think I do but when I think about Beyonce, the emotions start to cloud my brain and I can't help but feel sort of undesirable. I wanted her to be loyal so bad. I'd granted her me in every way possible and she still disrespected me, as if she didnt care in the first place.