13

Solange was on my side of the house, bothering me and telling me how to be the "perfect girlfriend

Solange was on my side of the house, bothering me and telling me how to be the "perfect girlfriend." She was actually determined too. "Ju did you even get her any flowers yet?" I was ignoring her at this point, texting Onika. I didn't give a damn about what Solo was saying.

I knew for a fact Onika wouldn't want flowers. She didn't care for things like that, would end up throwing them into the trash anyways.

nika😸: Send me a pic or something... I miss you.

Smirking, I looked up, making sure Solo wasn't looking at me before I sent Tiny a full body pic of me in a mirror, butt ass naked. I'm not just no average person with a dick, I make penises look sexy.

nika😸: BROWIZHUS I ASKED FOR A SELFIE NIGGA NOT YOUR DICK WHDNZY

nika😸: I love your whole body fr

I chuckled, quickly replying.

:i love your whole body too 😸😸

nika😸: You've been using that cat emoji a lot

:it's my signature emoji for you
:that's how your 😸 be looking when i eat it

nika😸: LAMSUZNUS STOPWKDJ
nika😸: This how you be looking

nika😸: LAMSUZNUS STOPWKDJnika😸: This how you be looking

nika😸: IANZHZNWUZHWKSMY

I actually laughed out loud, catching Solos attention. "What's so funny?" She leaned over, trying to look into my phone. I made sure to hold my thumb firmly on the screen. If it scrolled up just the slightest bit, she would've seen me naked.

"Ew Bey." She pushed the phone away. "Y'all be having sex..." She fake threw up in her mouth.

"No we don't. I already told you, I only eat her out. She's not ready for all that yet."

"Uhm." She made a face, disgusted as she stood from the ground. "I actually want to die after hearing that, don't say that to me again."

"Bitch you-" I cut myself off. She walked out before I could finish. "Whatever." I had to start my day anyways. Things had to be done today and I was waiting for Kelly to get back but she was taking long.