59

Sanaii and her people actually weren't that bad

Sanaii and her people actually weren't that bad. I could tell Bey was having a good time and it was making me even more happy to see her making friends and actually liking them.

She had her arm wrapped around me and it was kinda dark where we were so she kept grabbing my ass and just feeling on me. Plus, she was a bit tipsy so I already knew the type of timing she'd be on tonight.

Robyn and Moin were next to us, sitting in this seat that they could both fit in but Robyn settled in her lap anyway.

I shook my head, leaning up to whisper in Beys ear. "You see them right?" I asked, referring to my friends and she nodded. "I hate that Moin loves her the way she does."

Bey hummed, leaning into my ear to respond. "Yeah but I can see Robyn loves her too."

"She does, but she's done too much already. I can't do a thing about it though."

She nodded, running her hand up my sides. Bey didn't give a damn about their mess, as long as Solange wasn't in it. She put her drink up to my lips and I shook my head, "I'm still breast feeding."

"We have so many bottles in the fridge, you won't have to breastfeed for a good four more days. Drink."

My eyes rolled and I took a little sip of her punch. It was strong, but still good. I took the cup from her hands and she laughed at me.

"It's good, ain't it?" She asked, her accent was so much stronger with liquor in her.

I bit my lip and nodded. She watched me intently, pulling her arms down to her sides. I had to push her by her chest, she was making me nervous from her stare.

She smiled and her grill that I loved so much showed. It's so sexy on her, especially since it wasn't a full grill and you could still see her teeth.

She took a step closer to me, wrapping an arm around my neck and keeping me close, pecking my lips. "You know what I want tonight?" She asked me.

I nodded with a sly grin. "You know what I want tonight?"

"We want the same thing?"

I giggled, nodding again and her hands were right back on my ass. She looked over my shoulder protectively, making sure nobody was looking at the ass she had in her hands.

"Ain't nobody looking, this all yours."

Her head shook and she put it in my neck. "Nah niggas definitely looking. But it's cool. Give me a kiss."

I turned my head, pecking her lips. We looked at each other and I grinned, kissing her again. I put my free hand on her neck, "I love you baby."

She kept her hand on my back, "I love you too. You ready to go?"

I nodded, licking my lips. "I'm ready daddy."

She picked her head up, grabbing my hand and I turned to my friends, "We're about to go. Y'all staying?" They seemed to be having fun so I wasn't surprised when they both nodded.