11

"Where you going Nic?" My brother caught my attention before I could slip my Yeezy slides on

"Where you going Nic?" My brother caught my attention before I could slip my Yeezy slides on. How did he even get into my house? He doesn't have a key either.

"How the fuck you get into my house Andrea?"

"I been here since last night." I wasn't even going to ask him how or why. "Where you going?"

"Out."

"I'm about to call dad."

"Ok?" My brow raised. "Am I supposed to be scared? That big ass nigga not scary."

"I'm not playing at all Onika."

I cackled. "Why so mad?"

"Onika."

"I'm just going down by Bey."

"Y'all dating or something?" He stood, coming towards me. Sliding my shoes on, I picking up my keys from the stand.

"Something like that."

"Don't start with your dumb shit Onika." He scolded, opening the front door for me. I stepped out with him following behind me.

"I won't have to if she act right, tell her act right."

"You still have to talk to momma."

"I don't have to talk to that girl." I really don't. "You're 'bout to piss me of Drae."

"Stop calling her a girl, that's your mother."

"Would you rather me say bitch?" I stopped in my tracks, turning to face him fully. "Because I can definitely say bitch and mean it. Give her the same energy she been giving me since I was a kid. The energy that ain't none of y'all corrected her on so don't correct me on shit."

He didn't reply, just waved his hand so we continued the walk to my car. "I just don't like the main women in my life arguing." He opened my door for me, helping me get into this tall ass truck.

"Thank you." I didn't shut the door because he was standing in the way. "I don't wanna talk to momma right now. I'll come around eventually, I always do." I hated my mother but I loved her even more. I could definitely be mad at her but eventually I'd give in and just want to be around her.

"I love you Tiny." He shut the door and I brought my window down, so he could finish talking. "Call me if you need anything. Aight?"

Nodding, I started my car up. "I love you too. Make sure you lock my shit up when you leave."

The ride to Beys house wasn't that long so I got there in like 15 minutes. She lived far walking distance but driving wasn't that bad.

After I texted her, she came outside looking sexy as ever. She didn't have anything fancy on and she still looked good in just sweats, a crop top and nike tech over it. She love that nike tech.