65

"Nuh uh

"Nuh uh." Moin shook her head in disapproval, grabbing my arm and pulling me up off Bey.. "You forgave her way too easily. Hell fucking no. Get up."

Her and Robyn were both giving me a motherly scowl and Bey was mugging them. She grabbed my other hand, pulling me back towards her. I fell right on her lap.

"Get out of our house. How the fuck did y'all even get in?"

I looked back at Bey, ready to tell her to watch her mouth but they both spoke at the same time, "This ain't yo fuckin' house!"

Bey sucked her teeth, "I don't care. Y'all need to mind your business."

Robs brow raised and I stared at her intently. Robyn doesn't go off on people anymore, ever since that got her in trouble with Josie. I don't want Bey to be the person she lets go on.

"She definitely is my business. Onika, we need to talk to you really quick."

Before I could get up, Bey wrapped her arm around me, "She's not about to go with y'all just so y'all can tell her to leave me."

Moin huffed, "Would you rather us tell her in your face? Because I don't give a damn."

I moved Beys arm, standing up. I knew she would be mad so I turned to her, grabbing her face. "I'll be right on the porch. Just chill."

She rolled her eyes, "Fine."

After pecking her lips, I followed them out front.  "What's the problem with y'all?"

"Bitch why is she here?" Moin asked me. "Why are you so damn forgiving when it comes to
her onika?"

"She apologized."

"That was enough for you?"

"We talked it out Moin." I deadpanned out, not wanting to talk about this.

Robyn waved her hand in the air, "You should've known she was going to stay, like a dumb ass."

I raised my brow, "Are you two bitches seriously trying to judge me? Look at y'all!"

"Bitch we ain't been acting like that! All the shit that happened with Robyn and I was over a year ago! You and Beyoncé still do this toxic shit, like we aren't getting older!"

I mugged Moin, "You're worried about the wrong shit right now." I had to chuckle. This bitch still hadn't even told Robyn she was pregnant.

She stared at me, like she wanted to slap me but I bet she won't. "You're weird. That bitch getting into your head."

I rolled my eyes, "Are we really about to go through this again?! We already went through the whole hating Beyoncé era, why the fuck are you doing this?"

"You came to us! You act like I say what I say for no reason! You're the one that keeps crying about her to me!"

I leaned forward and Moin and I were lowkey yelling at each other.