5

onika:): I'm sorry for how i acting in the car, my momma told me i was being really immature and I didn't mean to be like that

onika:): especially not towards you

We hadn't talked for almost 3 days and this is what she decided to finally text me at 2 in the morning? Yeah she can definitely wait until I wake up the next morning.

Something is seriously wrong with her, I don't even know why I like her this much.

I knew for a fact I wasn't going to be able to sleep, knowing she texted me so I just texted her back after 20 minutes.

:you've been ignoring my calls and text for three days... i literally did nothing🫤

She opened the message quick, as if she hadn't even excited out yet. When she started typing, I cut off my phone and went to sleep. I waiting for her three days, she could definitely wait until the morning.

When I woke up, I looked for my phone immediately. She texted me like 7 times and called me 3 times.

Onika:): I'm really sorry Bey
: I don't even act like that idk why i did that
:Im really starting to like u and this is why i don't date ppl i don't like how i act when i start to catch feelings for someone
:come back :(
:Why aren't you answering the phone?
:My messages aren't sending did you block me?
:Bro are you serious?

I didn't even block her, I just turned my phone off.

:I didn't block you?

My message didn't send. Did she block me? I tried calling her but it didn't go through either. She definitely did block me. I tried instagram, blocked. Damn I didn't even do anything.

See? Now I have to pull out the text now number. I texted her, telling her to u block me and those messages didn't even send. Damn now I have to pull up to her house.

I quickly took a shower, leaving out before anybody could see me. The way I was in a rush to leave, they would know it was about her and I wouldn't hear the end of it. Especially not from Solange she likes to call me a "simp", whatever the hell that means.

Onikas car was outside so I think she might be home. Banging on her door, it took a while but she had finally came down. She looked tired and pissed off all at the same time.

She let out a sigh of relief before walking off. I just followed her in, shutting the door behind me. "You blocked me?" She turned around as soon as she heard the door shut, as if she remembered.

"I didn't block you, Tiny." I kicked my shoes off at the door.

I was shocked when she pushed my back onto the door. "Yes you did nigga!" She had her finger pointing to my forehead, pushing my head back whenever she wanted. "Stop playin with me!"