37

Drop the charges Kianna

Drop the charges Kianna. Don't be like that." I basically begged over the phone.

If she didn't drop these charges, Onika won't be getting out for another 3 years. So this is important.

"Get the fuck off my phone Beyoncé." She hung up on me immediately and I huffed.

I knew Onika was supposed to call me anytime now so when I saw the call come through, I took the charges.

"Hey baby!" Her voice gave off excitement which was confusing me because she was in a fucking cell most of the time. "Bey? You hear me?"

"I hear you babe. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I need you to do something for me."

I stared at the wall, crossing my arms and leaning back onto my head board while putting her on speaker. "What?"

"Check your request. Robyn should've sent you a text, don't say anything about it on this call."

I opened ig, going through my request and in fact Robyn did text me.

@ badgalriri: 773-465-3378
:call or text Onika from this number

Oh hell no. These bitches were on some Orange is the new black type shit.

I laughed, "You're crazy bro."

"Drop that restraining order so you can come visit me." I heard her smile through her tone.

"I already did. I miss you Nika."

"I miss you too baby stud. It's ok, my daddy gon' get me out of this."

"And what if he can't?" I asked.

"Shittt." She hummed, "Then I'll have to do my time."

"And I'm supposed to wait for you?"

"I wouldn't make you wait three years for me. I love you, you know that. As soon as I get out of here, I don't care who you with, you're mine. I'm stealing you from that bitch."

I huffed lowly, "I ain't gon' be with nobody else."

"And if you do?"

"They gon' need yo approval." I grinned like she could see me.

"Exactly baby." She chuckled, "Hopefully I'll be home in less than a month or two. So we won't have to worry about that."

"Kianna is not dropping these charges. I wish you didn't beat her ass Onika. All of this could've been resolved." I sighed, leaning my head on my left shoulder.

"Well I wish you didn't fuck her but," She paused like she shrugged. "you did."

"Stop bringing it up Onika. It happened a year ago. Let it go."

"You're right, I need to stop bringing it up but don't ever tell me to let that shit go. Don't do that because you'll piss me off, knowing I can't get to you in person."