55

Beyoncé came into the room with Azaris bottle, giving me an apologetic smile

Beyoncé came into the room with Azaris bottle, giving me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry baby. I couldn't hear you over the microwave."

"Don't lie to me. Take those headphones out, I'm not playing with you." The microwave is not that damn loud.

She chuckled, as if I said a joke and took Zari from my arms, to feed her.

"I'm not playing." I repeated, staring at her with my jaw clenched.

"I know baby. Let me put her to sleep so I can come talk to you." Slowly, I took my eyes off her, getting up to wash my hands. I just want to beat her ass sometimes, for real.

Azari was such a mommys girl, she wants me all the time. I love it, but I hate it because all the time, really means ALL THE TIME.

I deal with the throw up, I deal with the crying, I deal with everything. It's not even Beys fault. She tries to help but 95% of the time Azari wants to be on me. She'll cry so damn loud when she doesn't get what she wants.

Luckily, she let Bey put her down for bed in less than 20 minutes.

I wanted to smoke so bad nor that I wasn't pregnant but momma told me not to do that while breast feeding. Like why not? Is it gon' be edible milk?

Bey came back into the room, tossing the stuffie on the cushion, coming to bother me.

She squished me, kissing my cheek repeatedly. "Mmmmm"

I had to push her away by her neck and she held herself over me, biting her lip and making sure she pecked mine, just to be aggy. "Why you acting like you don't love me no more?"

Laying my head back on the pillow I rested my hand on her sides, rubbing her. "You know that'll never happen."

She sat up beside me, pulling me to sit on her lap. Her hands rested on my bare back, caressing me slowly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, wrapping my arms around her neck. "I'm happy Zari is here."

"But are you happy?"

I nodded slowly. "I'm just a little tired. That little girl never wanna leave me alone."

She pulled me in by my back, her chest all on mine. "She loves her momma."

"I love her too, but she be having me pulling at my hair."

"Momma said she'd watch Zari tomorrow if we let her."

I cringed, "Bey I like your mom, I do. But I'm not ready for all that right now."

"All what? She's her grandmother."

"I know but I didn't even let my own mom watch her alone yet."

"Does she have to? What does my mother have to do with that?" It was obvious Bey was taking offense.