58

"Onika why are you always beefing with bitches

"Onika why are you always beefing with bitches." I groaned as I walked into the bathroom. She was sitting by the sink, on the phone with Moin.

They were both pissed. 

"Some bitch that knows my brother, she came for Moin cause I posted a picture of us on my story. She slid up, saying how I was lowkey weird for even talking to her again. I'm like bitch who the fuck is you?"

"Exactly. That bitch don't fucking know me. Tell Kelly stop telling our fucking business." Moin said and Onikas glare only got worse.

I sat on the sink and she looked up at me, "Ima kill that nigga if he keep talking."

I brushed her hair up, "Don't say that."

"Why he telling my business? How he even know?"

Moin sucked her teeth, "You know Shawn. I was kinda fucking with him before I left and I'm sure he told his brothers how bitches weren't shit, since I left."

"Ion give a fuck about nun of that." Onika muttered with a shake to her head and stood up. "Ima call you back Moin."

"Okay."

Onika hung up and went to call her brother. I took the phone before she could. She glared at me, trying to snatch her phone back. "Don't make me push you in this sink." She threatened, reaching for that phone again but I put it behind me and grabbed her wrist.

"Is it that serious to call him and curse him out?"

She sucked her teeth. "I ain't gon' cuss him out. I'm just going to ask him why the fuck is he telling my business."

"Maybe he was just telling his business that was also your business."

"Bey shut the fuck up."

I laughed, wrapping my legs around her so she was stuck. "Sanaii invited me out with her to this club. Should I go?"

She shrugged, "If you want."

"I'd want you to come with me though."

"Oh, no. Who's going to watch Zari?"

"My mom if you'd just let her."

"I've been thinking about it. We should go see your mom with the baby and see if Zari likes her first before we just drop her off and she be crying the whole time."

I nodded, unwrapping my legs from around her and passing her the phone. "She'll really appreciate seeing her grand baby."

Onika left out the room, going right back into that phone. I already knew what she was going to do. Respond back to the girl she was arguing with online.

I followed her out, resting my hand on her hip. "Stop arguing with these little girls." She just stood there, typing angrily into that phone. "Onika you don't hear me talking to you?"