46

You mad for real, Nani?" Moin asked me and I laughed shaking my head

"Girl no, I just don't need y'all in my room doing shit up in my bed. There's plenty of other rooms here, this room is for Bey and I."

Why the fuck I caught these niggas in my room kissing? They weren't on my bed but if you put enough horny-ness in the bunch they could've ended up on my damn bed.

Bey came in here, looking like she came to break some shit up and we all laughed. I grabbed her wrist, seeing Robyn come behind her.

"What's the problem?" Rob asked.

Before I could even say anything, Moin covered my mouth, "Bitch" I spoke muffled into her palm and Bey had came around me, sitting behind me on the edge of my bed.

"Don't worry about it Rihanna." Moin assured, looking from her and Shawn.

Robyn wasn't dumb though, she could take context clues. She saw what was happening as soon as Moins eyes landed on Shawn.

"You're fucking him?"

"What-" Moin was getting ready to lie and Shawn raised his brow, cutting her off.

"Yes she is."

robyn

I don't know if I was mad because Moin was actually moving on or if I was mad because she didn't tell me

I don't know if I was mad because Moin was actually moving on or if I was mad because she didn't tell me. Either way, I grabbed her arm and dragged her downstairs.

She just followed me, already knowing this was going to happen. The bathroom was empty so I pulled her inside, locking the door behind me.

When I turned back around she had jumped up on the sink and was staring at me with her brow up.

"Robyn-"

I cut her off, "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because it's new and you have your own shit going on, I do-"