29

Kianna has been under my ass a lot lately

Kianna has been under my ass a lot lately. It's honestly irritating. When I leave her house, she wants to know exactly where I am. She keeps bringing up Tiny, the same way Tiny did with her. What is actually wrong with their obsession with each other?

Like I can't even go one day without hearing about Onika and honestly it's tiring. I'm starting to feel like she's only with me to prove a point. She wanted Onika jealous but I haven't heard from her in months.

At this point, I don't even think she's thinking about me.

It's so hard to stop thinking about her though. I don't know if it's because I lowkey miss our good moments or if I have to hear her name every damn second.

Either way, I'm staying away. Actually, I'm going to cut it off with Kianna right now. Putting all the Maraj mess in the past is the best for me.

Kianna let me in before I could even ring the doorbell, dressed in red lingerie and her hair falling down her back.

"Uh-"She grabbed my hand, cutting me off and pulling me into the house. She connected our lips immediately and I accidentally kissed her back.

It felt nice even though I knew my intentions.

She held the back of my head while the door shut and sucked on my bottom lip. Resting my hand on her hip, I tried pulling away but she bit my lip.

I laughed lowly, "Let me go girl."

She let go, looking at me with a pretty smile and messed up lipgloss. It was so hard having to stay away from this face. Kianna was really pretty, I could never deny it.

She took my coat off, looking up at me with those big eyes

She took my coat off, looking up at me with those big eyes. "How was your day baby?" Kianna was being a little too sweet though, it felt weird.

"It was good. It smells good in here." She definitely cooked.

"I made you food." She spoke while hanging my coat up and grabbing my hand. "You in a rush?"

I shook my head, following her into the kitchen and grinning when I saw all my favorite things.