48

I rubbed my eye, listening to my mother rant off about my father

I rubbed my eye, listening to my mother rant off about my father. She was pissing me off though because she lowkey wasn't trying to leave this man alone. Even after the divorce.

She keeps saying that he always ends up back in her house or bed and I just don't understand it.

"Ma, you have no little kids with this man. I'm the youngest and I'm 25. Y'all literally don't need to talk at all. You don't need to let him in your house, you choose to do that."

She huffed, "Onika it's not that simple-"

"It literally is. He doesn't have the keys to your house, if he breaks in, call the fucking police. You not a criminal. You're a damn lawyer, you can call the cops on him!"

"How would you feel if I called the cops on your father? You definitely wouldn't like that."

I shrugged, "I literally don't give a fuck. He means nothing to me now. So much has happened and he couldn't even just text me happy birthday? Fuck him."

"You shouldn't say that about your dad."

I waved my hand in the air, "I bet you he told his other fucking thot ass daughter happy birthday though."

Momma sighed. She knew I was right. I know all about the birthday bash he threw for her. I don't give a fuck though, both them bitches ain't even living up to me.

"But yea, ma stop letting this nigga fuck your life up. Excuse my language but you're not no dumb bitch, don't be the only girl he fuck with that keep coming back to his dog ass."

She nodded. "No, you're right. I feel so stupid behind that man."

"No nigga should have you, as a grown woman, feeling like that." Sis damn near 70. The dick is probably wrinkly and hanging off the the bone at this point.

"Okayyy Tinyy! Damn."

I chuckled more to myself, "Im just saying."

"Mhm. I know you're off house arrest. Come see me, your niece is over here and I cooked too."

I mean I might as well. Bey wasn't here and I was lonely and hungry. Momma always cooks so yeah.

"Okay bye, I'll be there in like 30 minutes."

After we hung up, I went to shower and clean myself. It's been 3 months since I found out I was pregnant.

I still hadn't told my momma yet, I just feel like she's going to tell my dad and I'm honestly not in the right state to be dealing with anymore bullshit. I don't want to give birth to my baby while in a jail cell.

When I got out, I lotioned my skin and with my naked body, I stood in front of the mirror.

There definitely was a little baby bump. I looked bloated. Damn. I'm literally pregnant, what the fuck? I'm going to actually have to get my shit together.