14

Onikas vision blurred while tears built up in her eyes

Onikas vision blurred while tears built up in her eyes. She was stuck between the mattress and Beyoncé, stuck on this dick that fucked her and her mind up. She couldn't think straight with Beyonce roughly thrusting into her, moaning and talking dirty into her ear.

"This my pussy, ain' it?"

Onika shivered under her, not being able to reply back to the deep husky accent.

She gagged herself, biting onto the pillow so she wouldn't have to scream. Right now, all you could hear was her juices reacted to the impact of Beyonces hard length making its way smoothly through and her moans.

Beyoncé wanted to hear her, grabbed her hair and wrapped it into a ponytail, drawing her head back. "You can't hear me?" She asked, snatching the pillow from her face and pounding into her harder. "Huh? Who's pussy is this"

Tears fell down Onikas face as she reached back for Beyonces thigh, "Yours! It's yours! Fuckkk!!" She was shaking already, her orgasm sneaking up on her closer and closer while her screams were finally heard through the room.

Beyoncé slapped her ass, spreading her ass cheeks so she could get a better look at her own dick, hidden between those walls. "And this dick is yours baby." She spoke through Onikas fiery loud moans.

She knew her girlfriend was getting ready to nut all on her dick, and she let go of her hair, slowing down just a bit while her hands went to Onikas naked hips.

"D-Daddyyy" Onika was crying, not wanting this to end but still, it felt like too much. "I can'tt"

Bey pulled out, rubbing her hands on Onikas waist. She watched as her body shook, flat on the bed. Leaning down, she whispered in her ear. "You can't what, mama?"

Onika reached back, rubbing Beyonces right ear with her eyes shut. "I can't take no more Bey"

"You don't mean that baby." She giggled, kissing her cheek and slapping her ass before standing straight. "Turn around."

A slick smile landed on Onikas face while she groaned, but slowly turned onto her back. She let out a yelp when Beyonce flipped her, obviously impatient.

Her dick stuffed her again but this time, Bey wrapped her hand around her neck, thrusting her hips slowly.

They were both already so close to cumming, this was the best pace for both of them.

Onika trapped her bottom lip between her teeth, staring into those warm hazel brown eyes and holding tightly onto the wrist of the hand holding onto her throat.

"Ouuhh- Shit! Don't stop" Onika moaned. "I'm almost there."

Beyoncé ran herself deep into the other girl, keeping the eye contact that they both couldn't resist. All she could think about while being balls deep into her is how much Onika didn't deserve this.