61

Kelly came and picked me up, luckily

Kelly came and picked me up, luckily. It was almost 4 AM now and I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten a uber.

I got in her front seat, crossing my arms after wiping my face.

She looked over at me worriedly, "Damn sis, what happened?"

"Onika and I just got into a fight." I muttered.

Kelly turned down her music, staring at me intently. She grabbed my head and turned it, touching the side of my scalp. I hissed.

"Beyoncé you're bleeding!" She showed me the blood.

I brought down the  mirror, looking at my scalp and I definitely was bleeding in that spot Onika banged my head on. "It's not a lot, I'll be ok. Can you hurry and drive to the hosue?"

"Our house right? You're not going to Onikas."

"Yes the family house, hurry. I need to see if she picked up Zari."

"Oh she did. Almost an hour ago, she got all that babies stuff outta there and in that truck."

I groaned and that only made my headache worse. "This is some fucking bullshit!"

"What happened? Was it that serious for her to bust your head?"

I sighed, "I kinda cheated on her with Tali."

She gasped, "Bitch!? Oh nah, Onika really should kill you."

"Don't say that, because you know she really would."

"I'm actually scared for you right now, but even more for my niece. Onika shouldn't have picked her up right now, not while she's pissed like that."

"Onika won't do anything to hurt Zari. You seriously don't need to be worried about her. Worry about me, I'm never going to get my family back."

She cringed, "Onika loves you, everybody knows that but Bey, a second time? Really?"

I sat back in my seat, wiping my eyes whenever a tear fell. "I didn't even fuck her. She kissed me and I kissed her back for like two seconds and then I pushed her away."

"How long ago-" A week ago, but she's back in houston now. I also think her and Onika were arguing because I had like 8 calls on here from Tali and I know I didn't call her once today."

"Oh bitch." Kelly waved her hand up. "At this point, you need your ass beat. Honestly, you're lucky shit didn't end up the way it did last time. Especially since y'all were alone, she could've killed you."

"Bro I was holding her arms for like ten minutes because I was scared."

Kelly shook her head, turning onto the busy street. "Why didn't you tell Onika when it happened?"