7

Onika forced me to spend the night with her and the entire time, she had me wrapped in her hand

Onika forced me to spend the night with her and the entire time, she had me wrapped in her hand. She wasn't even stroking me or anything, just holding me. I was hard the entire night and she knew, just didn't care.

When the sun finally came out, I sneaked my way out of the bed and into the bathroom so I could make myself cum. I couldn't deal with blue balls right now.

She didn't let me finish on my own though. She came in mid jerk off and took over. I knew she wasn't going to suck it, but I was still satisfied with the wet hand job.

Onika was such a freak. I've only known her for a month and a few change and she already threatened to put her toe in my mouth. I told her I don't suck toes and she told me it's either that or I eat her ass. I don't want to eat ass either.

She swears that she needs at least one of those done to her before she died.

She kissed my mouth and I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet. She didn't even care. Disgusting. "Don't sneak away from me again."

"You wouldn't let my dick go."

"I want to fuck you so bad but I have to keep up the I'm not easy role." She pulled me up and we brushed our teeth together while we talked.

"I don't think you're easy Tiny."

"Well I haven't had sex with you for you to think I am." She spit her toothpaste out into the sink. "I'll never give any nigga the chance to disrespect me or use me out of my body."

"You don't see me disrespecting any kind of women anyway so why would I disrespect you? I give you head all the time and you gave me a handjob before and I still treat you the same way." I'm not that type of person.

"A handjob is a lot different from sex. I take that sex shit very serious, hints why I'm still a virgin. I like you, I really do but everybody is full of surprises." Washing her mouth out, she spit before walking out.

Soon later I followed her out and laid on her bed, wrapping my arm around her while she wrote down in her journal. She always does this in the morning, it's really calming to sit with her and silence and watch her write. She never lets me see what she's writing but she lets me hold her and feed into the positive energy that is always here in the morning time, before something pisses her off.

She shut her journal, turning her head to stare down at me. She had a cute dimply smile on her face. Maybe it's just me and I'm delusional but when she looks at me, her eyes sparkle.

"You hungry baby?" She sweetly asked me, grabbing my arm and pulling me so I laid my head in her lap.

"A little." I was a little hurgry for actual food but right now I wanted her. "Can I eat it?" She had her pussy right in my face like I won't bite her lips.

She cackled, turning my head to opposite way. "Stop being nasty Bey!" Her soft fingers rubbed the hair out of my face. "What do you feel like eating? I'll cook for you."