50

babydaddy😩: wya??

babydaddy😩: wya??

:out with my hoes

babydaddy😩: 😒
:ok have fun.

I laughed out loud. Looking up at Robyn and Moin. "Y'all, Bey is so funny."

The both groaned. "We can't even have a bestfriend day out, you stay up that girl ass." Robyn said.

Moin looked at her, tilting her head with a funny face. "Both of y'all be up in that Knowles ass."

"Girl." I cackled. "Beyoncé is addicting."

I was a little jealous right now since they both had alcohol drinks and I had to get a alcohol free drink. "She just had to get me pregnant right now."

"She's been planning to trap you, since you got arrested so..." Moin went on with a shrug, "You knew this was gon' happen."

Rob nodded, "And she wanted this too."

"How you know what I want?"

"Girl if you didn't want this baby you would've been gotten rid of it. You don't even play like that."

She was so right. I was excited for this kid because with my first apportion, I didn't think it all the way through but now that I'm 4 months pregnant, I just want this baby out so I can hug them tightly.

Sometimes I can tell that Bey thinks about the ghost baby that I got rid of but, there's nothing we can do now. It wasn't even an actual baby yet when I got it taken out of me.

The food had finally came out and my mouth was watering at the shrimp scampi with Linguini.

Moin got her regular, chicken tenders and fries while Robyn got her some manly ass steak and potatoes.

"Can I have some Nani?" Moin asked me, already reaching for one of my shrimp. I slapped her hand and she groaned. "Please!"

"You should've got this if you'd want some."

"I wanted tenders but that looks good."

"Fine. Give me some fries though." She gave me a few of her fries and I gave her one shrimp. She looked at me in disbelief and I shrugged, "I'm pregnant, remember?"

I'd told Moin I was pregnant before anybody. Even before Robyn.

"Don't try to blame you being stingy on my niece."

Robyn shook her head, "You mean my nephew?"

"None of y'all bitches know what the fuck my baby is."

"No. I know. I can feel it." Moin spoke with so much confidence, stuffing a fry into her mouth.

"See, now I want a boy just to prove you wrong."

My phone dinged and I ate a piece of shrimp.

babydaddy😩: baby where did you put my bra?