54

"BEYONCÉ STOP FUCKIN' TOUCHING ME!" Onika yelled at me for like the 50th time tonight

"BEYONCÉ STOP FUCKIN' TOUCHING ME!" Onika yelled at me for like the 50th time tonight. Her water broke like 3 hours ago and now she was just in pain every few minutes.

I put my hands up and took a step back. "Do you need anything?"

"I need you to back the fuck up." She groaned, throwing her head back. "I need everybody to back the fuck up!"

Robyn was already scared as hell in the corner.

"Where is my mom!?" She yelled at me as if I was the mother she was missing. Luckily, her mom came in quick. Thank god.

Onika started crying, reaching for a hug. "Mommy I can't do this!" She cried to her mother.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen them actually look like a healthy mother/daughter relationship.

Her mom rubbed her back, "Just take some deep breaths and relax. I promise it'll all be worth it once she gets here."

She pushed her mom away lightly, fanning herself with tears still falling. "I'm sooo hot."

"Get her a cold rag Beyonce." Her mother told me, tying Onikas hair up with a scrunchy.

I got a white rag from the baby bag and wet it with the coldest water, going to put it on her head but she didn't really let me close.

Her mom gave me an apologetic smile and took it from me, gently resting it on Onikas head.

"I'm sorry. She's just in a lot of pain right now."

Onika groaned, "Don't apologize to her! She put me in this place,"

"Well I mean... You kinda told me to." I scratched my head as she sent a glare my way.

"Shut the fuck up Beyonce."

I turned to Robyn who snickered in the corner of the room.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny." I huffed, sitting down in the seat next to her. "She's so damn rude."

"She's just in a lot of pain." Robyn replied. "Your sister is on her way here with your mom."

I nodded, biting the inside of my lip as I looked over at Onika. To my suprise, this girl was holding onto her mothers hand tightly, looking at her with glossy eyes for some type of relief.

"See how much she loves her mom when they're not arguing."

"Bey you just don't get the pain. When I was giving birth to josie, I was grateful for everything. Onika always had loved her mother, they just don't know how to show it."

Slowly, I nodded.

A few minutes later, Onikas brothers came in. I mean every single one of them.

I have no idea why Kelly is here. Onika still doesn't fuck with him.