1

I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful roof that look like a roof of a castle.

"Young master, please wake up. It's time for your training."

It weird to be called like that. But, I just came down off the bed and saw the mirror.

White hair, green eyes, long eyelashes, and a soft face without any scars. Who is this body!? Well, whatever.

Maybe, I just get inside someone's body. It's not like I have something important in my old world. The thing that was left for me was just my name.

And I know I'm rich just looking at the room.

It's not like something bad will happen, right?

.

.

.

Clopeh sat on the shore of the Lake of God's Tears which didn't have the slightest bit of water in it.

The Paerun Kingdom has problems with food resources due to the freezing of their land.

It had been 5 days since he had become Clopeh Sekka, the young master of the Sekka family.

"Humans really are greedy."

Clopeh muttered while looking at the scene in front of him.  The Lake of God's Tears was once a river, and greedy humans created a lake to monopolize it.

And now, they are also planning a war due to their dwindling food resources.

A blue butterfly is the only butterfly that can live on the northern continent by eating frozen plants, flies, and perches on Clopeh's hand.

It was a beautiful sight as if a photo came out of a canvas.

The helmeted knight sat beside Clopeh.

'His name is Syrem, isn't it?'

Clopeh just ignored him.

"That legend may be fake, however, you can create a new legend in this war! You are a wyvern knight! We will definitely win! The other kingdoms won't budge at all because we are even cooperating with the empire!"

Clopeh moved his hand, sending the butterfly flying.

"Is that so?"

Syrem felt awkward at Clopeh's calm reply.  He would always look crazy if he talked about becoming a legend.

Clopeh's voice is as beautiful as his looks.  Ever since Clopeh said he lost his memory due to hitting his head hard while practicing, he's turned into a calm person.

But his strength did not weaken.

'As long as this guardian knight is with us, the Paerun kingdom will be very easy to control.'

The plan could still be continued because Clopeh was still a sword master.

"¥}¢°¢{¥¢{•"

Clopeh turned his head when he saw his father talking to someone who was completely covered in a robe.

Rock saw Clopeh sitting quietly by the lake, and waved his hand for him to come closer.

The man took off his hood revealing his handsome face as Clopeh approached.

"Father, who is he?"
"He is the prince of the empire, Adin."

Adin smiled at Clopeh.

"I heard you lost your memory. But you are still strong as a sword master! I am amazed. I am sure you will become a great legend!"