24

"Do I look like I need your money?"

Clopeh immediately stood up and walked away with his usually cold face when he was with others.

But now, he is with Cale...

'What did I do to make him angry?'

That gave Cale a headache to think what the heck he doing wrong this time.

They said, a woman is hard to understand, but seems, Clopeh is hard than that.

Cale scratched his head.

- Human, you're acting weird!  Why are you giving away your money for free!?

That made Cale more speechless...

"Young master, you might hurt Sir Clopeh's pride as the son of the Duke family."

Hannah said that when she saw Clopeh walking out of the bandits' stronghold.

Cale did not feel that way...

Clopeh was not the real Son of Duke and he did not act like a rich family even when he is Han Yong In.

.

.

'Ahhh!  I'm jealous!  How could he earn so much money in such a short time!?  I don't even have money as the son of the Duke family!'

Clopeh wanted to cry at the fact that he had no money at all.

Not that he cares about that, but he is jealous... He's so useless that can't even earn money...

Well, of course, the money ran out when he donated all the money to all the people who are in trouble in his kingdom.

He even gave money to the people of the Askosan and Norland kingdoms who might not be able to live without their husbands.

'I have nothing of value things to sell anymore...'

Well, all of the jewelry that he had right now was gifts from Cale.  He didn't dare to sell it.

Even so, Clopeh did not regret what he had done.  Why is he regret it when what he did was a good thing?

'I want my hard work money back!  My money as Han Yong In!  I want it now!'

Well, there was nothing he could do about it.

Clopeh crouched down in frustration.  He wanted to scream out of frustration.

'Are they all okay now?  Money for the renovation of houses and neighborhoods in the slums is also running low... Money really is everything...'

bang!

Clopeh punched a tree beside him, breaking it.

Seeing that, he pulled back his hand. He didn't know he can break the tree just like that...

Clopeh's body was sure so strong.

'Still, that bastard king... You collect land tax, and the monthly budget is ten thousand gold coins!  But you only gave the Dukes a thousand gold coins!?'

Clopeh let out a long sigh thinking about the fate of his wallet.

'I really don't know how to make money...'

Instead of still thinking of something like the stress of feeling unimportant jealousy, Clopeh decided to train alone.

.

.

Cale was now looking for Clopeh with Raon.  Clopeh had not spoken to Cale for several days and would often disappear somewhere.