CIHYIB (1)

CIHYIB? What is that? Well, I just want to write a story about the original sane Clopeh, get inside Han Yong In body.

So, it's just a short form of Clopeh Inside Han Yong In Body.

Okay, don't waste the time, let's begin!

*

*

*

*

"Uggghhh..."

Clopeh groaned in pain feeling his whole body was amidst the burning flames.

It was so hot that Clopeh wanted to jump into the snow.

Slowly, Clopeh opened his eyes, looked at the roof of the house which was quite nice but unfamiliar, feeling confused.

"You're finally awake. Are you okay? Do you have any idea how shocked I was to see you covered in blood on the floor?"

Clopeh was confused.  He didn't know the man in front of him.  And he knew how rare it was for someone to have black hair.

But he can't find anyone in his memory that has a face like that man.

"Why didn't you say anything? Are you still angry that I took the body of the person you love?"

Clopeh was even more confused.  Love?  He was sure the person in front of him was a man.  How can anyone like the same gender?

At least, not him.

'Wait...'

Clopeh immediately got up from the bed ignoring the pain in his body and went towards the wardrobe that had a mirror on it.

Elbow-length black hair, beautiful black eyes with long eyelashes, and a face that is so gentle and can seduce anyone he wants...

Clopeh sat down on the floor.

"Han Yong In!?"

The man immediately tried to lift Clopeh from the floor.

Wh, who am I?

Clopeh's voice shook in disbelief.

His muscles and strong body just disappeared!

Clopeh couldn't accept that fact.

"How can I become a legend with this weak body!?"

The man's body stiffened for a moment when he heard the legend words from Han Yong In's mouth.

"Clopeh Sekka?"

The man muttered subconsciously.

Clopeh's body stiffened and looked at the man.

"You know who I am?"

.

.

.

"So you're saying I'm now in Han Yong In's body that's in another world?"

Kim Rok Soo nodded.

"And you used to be Cale Henituse, that trash of the Henituse family?"

Kim Rok Soo nodded again thinking that Clopeh's timeline had not yet entered the war era.

"And you said this world is full of monsters?"

Kim Rok Soo nodded making Clopeh, no, Han Yong In feel weak.

How could this weak body have survived to this point?

"If this bastard enters my body, isn't it unfair!? He got my strong body!"

Han Yong In felt frustrated and wanted to cry.