17

Choi Han simply followed Clopeh who pulled him to a quieter place.

Clopeh also just only tugged at Choi Han's sleeve without touching him at all.

"Clopeh, what do you want to talk about?"

Choi Han asked while looking around them where there were only trees now.

Clopeh bowed to Choi Han as if he trying to apologize.

"I haven't had a chance to apologize to you and forgot about it because of the deaths of the wyverns... I'm sorry for attacking you."

Choi Han raised his eyebrows upon hearing that.

"I'm fine. You were also under hypnosis at that time. There's no need to think about it."

Even so, Clopeh did not raise his head.

"That can't be used as an excuse. if only my mind was stronger, I wouldn't have been hypnotized. Weakness doesn't justify mistakes."

Choi Han scratched the back of his head at a loss for what to say.

"You can ask me to do anything besides something that is over the line as punishment."

Choi Han smiled upon hearing that.

"Then, can we be friends now?"
"?"

Clopeh raised his head looking at Choi Han with a confused look.

"You've been treating me and the others like someone who just works under the same person. I want us to be friends."

'I want to be your friend and not just someone who works for the same company!'

Clopeh saw Choi Han having an affair with Choi Jung Soo.  Is that even possible for the two to be related?

'No.'

He refused to be friends with that idiot.

However, he would make another choice this time.

"Alright."

Clopeh smiled slightly at Choi Han as he straightened his back.

This was the second time he saw Clopeh smile. But the first smile, Choi Han wouldn't even notice the smile if he was not too close to him.

Choi Han also smiles.

"Will you smile more often with me from now on?"
".....Maybe."

Choi Han tugged on Clopeh's arm.

"Let's get together with the rest of the soldiers. You are Bob now, aren't you?"
"......Call me like that again, I'll kill you."

Choi Han just chuckled upon hearing that.

.

.

.

'Since when were the two of them that close?'

Cale who wanted to see Clopeh, not finding him in the tent, finally came to where the soldiers were gathered to relieve the tension because of the war a bit.

"Don't you ever eat fish?"
"I've only ever eaten sardines."
"River fish is good too. Try this grilled fish. Be careful not to eat the bones."

Choi Han handed the grilled fish to Clopeh.

"I, I'm not hungry..."

Kruu––

"Your stomach can't fool you."

!?

Cale who saw that made him play a very old recording in his head.

'Han Yong In, you have to eat.'
'I'm not hungry.'