7

Clopeh massaged his head as he did his work.  His posture was still good even when it was almost bedtime.

"Don't you want to rest?"

The Silver Cat entered that room seeing his condition.

"I'm fine. I'm a sword master, so, there's no way I can get tired easily."

Clopeh smiled before looking back at the documents he had brought from the Paerun kingdom.

He had a headache.

'Even the king of the Paerun kingdom wanted this war.  The corruption case in this kingdom really makes me want to kill this king bastard.'

If only 30% of the nobles cared about the kingdom, what would happen to a slum village?

The capital of Bago is alive and everyone can still laugh.  However, several other cities and villages died because of the freeze.

Even the expenses for the war were money from the Sekka family.  Their money would not be enough for their own kingdom.

"You look depressed meow."

Clopeh saved the document in his space bag.

"Yeah, a little. It's been a while since I've had this much of work."

On sat at the table, trying to look as polite as possible even though she was in her cat form.  It was probably because Clopeh's posture was too polite and stiff like a noble.

"You don't have to sit like a noble. It's just my habit."

Clopeh stroked On gently.

“Cale will look for you if you are not in his room.”
"Aren't you going to sleep together with us?"

Clopeh's face reddened hearing that.

"I didn't really think about it. Do you want me to sleep with all of you?"

Clopeh could tell from Hong that they all slept with Cale a lot.

On turned into a human, took Clopeh's hand, and pulled him.

"This is a study room. There's no bed. Where do you want to sleep? It doesn't even have a couch yet."

Clopeh who doesn't want to hurt On just follows wherever she pulls him.

Arriving at Cale's room, he was already in his pajama while drying his hair.

"You finally want to get out of that office. Go take a shower."

Clopeh went to the closet, wanting to get a soldier's nightgown.

Cale handed the pajama to him.

"Why are you wearing something like that when you're not even on duty."

As a guardian knight, Clopeh always has to be alert to whatever happens in his kingdom.

"You are really rich to buy a cloth this soft just to sleep."

Cale looked at Clopeh in confusion.

"Aren't you the CEO's son, why are you like you're not used to this?"

Clopeh smiled sadly.

"The clothes I wore until the apocalypse happen, were hospital clothes. Whether it's energy from monsters or god's blessings, I manage to survive."

And after the apocalypse happened, Clopeh never thought about wearing nice clothes because it wasn't a necessity.

Cale sighed.