18

Clopeh just stay in his tent finishing the work he had to do as a young master.

'Father, don't you want to remarry and give me a half-brother?  I don't want to do this job...'

Ripped!

Clopeh tore off the paper that contained nothing but gibberish.  He shouldn't have had to read the document the moment he saw the temples involved!

'I'm the young master of the Duke household, you guys dare order me to become a Saint!?  Who wants to be a vegetarian their whole life!?  And who the fucking asshole leaked the fact that the goddess likes me!?'

Clopeh was completely annoyed by this development.

Knock, knock.

The wooden pillar of Clopeh's tent was knocked.

"It's me."

Hearing Choi Han's voice, Clopeh let out a short sigh and put away the document.

He sits more mannered and back to his stoic face.

"What is it?"
"You don't even want my courtesan to enter."
"Tsk, come in."

Choi Han sigh shortly feeling that Clopeh was angry right now.

  ?

Clopeh was confused when Choi Han walked in with a basket full of fruit in his hands.

"Cale nim told me to give this to you because he was busy to give it himself. Aren't you going to listen to the plan this time?"

Clopeh shook his head.

"Young master Cale told me to stand by his side and not do anything. It's you guys who are fighting for your homeland, not me."

Clopeh looked Choi Han up and down.

"Choi Han, your name is so unique."

Choi Han flinched upon hearing that.  It's not uncommon for people to think about that.

"You, are you from Korea?"

!?

Choi Han was shocked to hear that.

"You know Korea!? Yes, I'm from Korea and was transported to this world more than fifty years ago!"

Fif, fifty... What?

"How old are you actually...?"
"Sorry... I don't remember..."

Clopeh felt suffocated hearing that.

"How can you still look so young...?"
"I also do not know..."

Clopeh sighed at that.

"I'm also from Korea, but I transmigrated into this body without I know why. Ouh, please keep this a secret because Sir Rock really loves his son."

Choi Han raised his eyebrows.

"Why are you telling me this all of sudden?"

Is Clopeh planning something?

"You're my friend now. It's not weird for me to be curious, right? From the start, I was also curious why your name is Korean."

If it was Raon, he knew Cale had named him.

But, Choi Han also has a Korean face.

Choi Han placed the fruit basket on Clopeh's table.

"I'm indeed from Korea, but I don't have a clear memory of that place anymore."

Clopeh nodded in understanding.

"By the way, my name is Han Yong In. Ermm... May I know, do you have a family that is famous for some sword skills?"