15

Clopeh fainted after he leaned against the wall.

"Let's begin our counterattack."

Choi Han jumped onto the skeleton dragon and attacked Syrem.  Now, their opponent was clear.

The warriors from Paerun also raised their weapons to attack the bear tribe.

Piiiiiiiii!

Syrem used the flute to control the wyvern.

The skeletal dragon and the second-largest wyvern collided in the sky.

Other skeleton monsters also appeared to fight the smaller wyverns.

Choi Han kicked a dragon bone and climbed onto the Syrem wyvern.

'Let go of Yuki.'

Choi Han recalled how Clopeh had behaved when they caught his beloved wyvern.

Even though Clopeh liked Yuki the most, Clopeh still cared about the other wyverns.

'I can't hurt the wyverns...'

If Clopeh was sad because of that, he would definitely blame Cale for it.

He already trusted Cale for everything.  There was no way he would not blame Cale for that.

Syrem took out his sword as well.  His whole head is covered with a helmet.

Tang!  Taaaaang!

The two swords clashed making a sound that hurt everyone's ears.

Choi Han frowned.

'How can he be this strong when he's not a sword master!?'

Piiiiiiiiii!

Syrem controlled the wyverns to crash into Cale's shield.

Baaaang!  Baaaaaang!  Baaaaaang!

"Cough!"

With all that pressure, Cale ended up coughing up blood.  Unlike Clopeh, Syrem didn't know that it was pointless to destroy his silver shield with Raon's help.

Cale saw Clopeh who was still unconsciously surrounded by Roan kingdom soldiers with fake swords.

The sword would not hurt Clopeh unless the person wielding the sword was a sword master.

-Human, something's weird!  I feel the power of nature!

Cale frowned as he saw the sword form in the air.

The power of natural disasters.

Raon could feel it.  His baby instincts screamed that he couldn't block that.

Raon made 4 shields in front of Cale.

'Only the dragon's body can block that.'

Raon subconsciously moved forward.

“Kekekekekeke!”

Choi Han frowned as Syrem laughed.

"I'll kill that young master of yours first! Kekekekekeke!"

Cale too who saw that concluded something.

The world tree had already reminded him of someone who also possessed more than one ancient power.

Is it this person?

"Raon, come back. Call Mary back."
-!? Oh! Yes, we have a bone dragon! Kind Mary!  Back off now!

Mary quickly pulled the bone dragon back with Choi Han.  Cale's safety came first.

Cale's body felt hot.  But he's fine.