4

Cale had a red face as he drank a few sips.

He moved his hand pulling Clopeh's hair.

"!?"
"Just follow the flow."

Cale whispered making Clopeh confused.  He also didn't hurt by how weak Cale pulled his hair pulling.

"Didn't I tell you that you are not allowed to bring anyone come here? Do you want me to lock you in the dungeon again? Do you think I'm joking?"

Clopeh finally understood Cale's intentions.

"Th, this is my father's wish. Young master, you are drunk..."
"Are you trying to go against my orders!?"
"Ugh..."

Cale tugged at Clopeh's hair, and Clopeh pretended that he was in pain.

"Why don't you fight back?"

The representative from Norland just watched without helping at all.

"I can't harm him. This is the marriage the Goddess of water wants. We can't lose that river again."

Seeing Clopeh and Cale's poor relationship, the representative nodded his head.

"Looks like I don't have to worry because you two are in a bad relationship."

The representative from Norland instantly reentered the teleportation circle and disappeared.

After the person left, Cale let go of Clopeh's hair.

"Follow me."

Clopeh was only silent as he followed Cale, into the darkness forest area.

Kiiiiiii!

Hearing the wyvern's sound, Clopeh gasped.

Cale also turned around and saw the wyvern he saw last time moving as fast as a bullet towards him.

"Yuki!? Why are you here!?"

Cale wanted to activate his silver shield.

Thumbhhh!!!

"!?"

Cale was shocked when he saw Clopeh catch the wyvern that was flying at the speed of a bullet with ease.

"Cough, cough."

Clopeh coughed from the dust that was scattered due to Yuki's speed.

Kiiiiii.

Yuki glared at Cale.

"Are you following my scent? Yuki, young master Cale didn't even pull a strand of my hair. He didn't hurt me. Calm yourself."

Cale could see Clopeh look a bit happy with Yuki's appearance.

"With your strength, you shouldn't be so easily bullied."

Clopeh was just silent because he also knew how weak he was when someone threatened his people.

.

.

Clopeh was shocked when he saw a very beautiful villa hidden in the middle of a forest of darkness.

No wonder he was able to meet Cale in the forest of darkness.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Cale sat on the sofa and showed the sofa in front of him for Clopeh to sit.

Clopeh just obeyed and sat there.  Cale could see he looked better than when he first lived together with him.

"Who was that man?"

Clopeh lowered his head.

"For what reason do you need to know? We are enemies after all."

Cale sighed when he saw that Clopeh still hated him.