5⚠️

Clopeh opened his eyes and saw a ceiling he had never seen before.

He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and was startled when his other hand touched something fluffy.

'......'

Clopeh looked at Cale who was sleeping soundly and the 2 kittens sleeping beside him.

'Cat tribe?  Are they the children Cale takes care of?'

Clopeh didn't mind much of it as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Cale was cursing the Goddess of water in his dream.

.

.

{Since you are a dense bastard, I think I need to do something to you.}

Hearing a female voice he didn't recognize, Cale frowned.

What he saw was darkness.

But slowly, the darkness disappeared revealing his luxurious room.

Slurp, sluurrp.

However, Cale saw Clopeh who was sucking on his dick.

'What the-!?'

Cale tried to push Clopeh away, but he couldn't do anything.  Now he knew he was still dreaming.

'Does that damn Goddess want to show how beautiful her child is?'

Cale was not interested in that.  Their marriage was just a political marriage.

He could see Clopeh's long eyelashes when he closed his eyes, focusing on the blowjob.

'Too feminine.'

Clopeh's body was made too feminine in the dream.  The water goddess should have known that Clopeh was taller than Cale.

It was impossible for Clopeh to have a feminine body like him

'This dream is bullshit.'

Clopeh took Cale's dick out of his mouth.

“Cale, do you, dislike it?”

'Tsk.  How do I get out of this damn dream?'

Cale grabbed Clopeh's shoulders roughly, buried his face into the sheets, and lifted his butt.

Since it was just a dream, Cale didn't care about any of it.  It's not like he really hurt Clopeh.

He just wanted to get out of that damn dream quickly.

If that damn Goddess wanted him to have sex with Clopeh in that dream, then Cale will do it.

But she couldn't expect him to do it gently when she forced him.

"Ah!?"

Clopeh's tears in the dream flowed as Cale directly thrust his dick roughly.

.
.
.

"Ah... Cale... Ugh... Too rough... Hah... It's hurt..."

Clopeh's hole in the dream was bleeding, but Cale didn't care.

"Stop crying or you don't want me to fuck you."

{.....}

{You know, I gave you a realistic dream... He could die if you fuck him like that.  You cold-hearted bastard…}

"Then, why don't you just get me out of here, you slut goddess ."

{......}

The water goddess wondered, why did she tell her child to marry a rude man like Cale?