3

"How can you marry someone who looks like that bastard Adin, you say it's protecting me!? You can see how he sued me with Yuki to make me surrender!"

The Goddess of water sighed.

{I'm not telling you to marry him if you don't want to.  That's the reason I will allow the river to flow once again if you do.}

Clopeh's hand gripped tightly.

"You know he's an enemy of the Paerun kingdom, right? Do you think I can live comfortably there?"

The Goddess of water sighed softly.

{I told you, the choice is yours.  However, what I offer is real.}

Clopeh's vision darkened and he awoke from his sleep.

Sitting on the bed, his body was sweating profusely.

'Damn it!'

Even the Goddess considered him as an item!

'Should I marry that bastard?  He definitely doesn't look like a good person!'

Even if he was a good person, they were enemies!

Clopeh went to his desk, and opened his drawer, saw a piece of paper he had never seen before with the serial number of the magic communication device.

He took the paper and took out the magic communication device and connected the call with the help of a mana stone.

Wiiiiing.

The call connected, and Clopeh could see Cale was still wearing his priestess outfit, but his hair was red.

-You finally called.  Have you decided to accept my proposal?

Clopeh gritted his teeth.

"I don't accept your proposal, but I accept the goddess's wish."

Cale frowned.  Is this Clopeh obsessed with legends too?

"You think I want to marry you if not for the benefit of my people? The Goddess of water promised me a river to flow again in the Paerun kingdom if I marry you."

Cale could hear Clopeh's super cold voice.  He really didn't like this marriage.

-Okay then.  I'll make another arrangement.

Clopeh just stared at the magic communication device's screen.

-I won't touch you if you don't want to.  You are free to do whatever you want as my partner.

Clopeh lowered his head hearing that.

".......I will accept this marriage then."

Clopeh didn't even look at Cale when he said that.

Cale wondered if he could tame this white snake and make him a spy in the Paerun kingdom.

Bang!

A loud sound was heard making everyone startled.

Clopeh immediately looked out the window.  His eyes widen.

The lake filled with water extinguished the fire, and slowly, turned back into a river flowing into the sea.

-What happened?

Cale asked confusedly when he heard a loud voice.

- ......

As the magic communication device was facing the window, Cale could see a smiling Clopeh.

"Water flows back in Paerun kingdom once again."