2

The end of the year passed and January arrived.  Next month, is the month with the most extreme temperatures that kill many lives.

"Father, there is very little chance of us winning this war. It's best if we just retreat."

Rock sighed and grabbed Clopeh's shoulder.

"I also hope we can avoid this. But, you can see for yourself how our people are suffering."

Clopeh just lowered his head hearing that.  That's right, the north is experiencing a death-threatening crisis due to the extreme cold temperature.

Clopeh walked back to his room, and Adin entered the room.  They only made short eye contact, and Clopeh quickly left.

Clopeh didn't see Adin's lustful eyes when he licked his lips.

.

.

.

Much... Uh...

Clopeh could feel something inside his mouth.

Srecc... Scree...

The sound of buttons and clothes being taken off filled Clopeh's ear.

Something cold was touching his nipples.

'Hnm... Why does my body feel weird?'

Clopeh who was not fully awake, opened his eyes, to find himself being kissed and his chest being touched.

Thumbs!

Startled, Clopeh pushed the man away and took his sword.

"Doing sexual harassment to a Duke Sekka's son, do you want to die!?"

"Heh."

However, Clopeh only heard the sound of mocking laughter.

"Are you still not aware of who I am?"

Clopeh's eyes widened when he saw the person's face.

"Pri, Prince Adin? Why did you..."

Adin smirked as he crossed his arms.

"Do you think you can resist me? Do you want to make the empire, become the enemy of the Paerun kingdom too? Just you think, how many of your people will die if that really happens."

Clopeh gritted his teeth when he heard that.

"What do you want?"

Adin smiled and licked his lips.

"Give me your body."

Clopeh gripped his sword tightly, before throwing it away from the bed.

"You made the right decision."

Baaaang!

When Adin was about to approach Clopeh, a red light appeared from the sky hitting the Lake of God's Tears.

"What the..."

Clopeh immediately got out of bed to make sure no one was hurt.

But, Adin grabbed his wrist and threw him back on the bed. Clopeh sit up with a normal move, but in Adin's eyes, it was so seductive move.

No, just seeing Clopeh with his clothes in bed, make Adin turn on.

That is how beautiful Clopeh appearance was.

Adin licked his lips.

"Do you think I'm just joking? What's the problem if some people get hurt? Or do you want to start a war with the empire?"