6

Swiss!

!?

Choi Han was startled when Clopeh moved swiftly without a sound.

Tang!

Clopeh moved behind Choi Han, but he was still able to parry the sudden attack.

A white sword aura resembling a snake moved behind Choi Han.

!?

Choi Han quickly repelled Clopeh's attack making him push back far behind and dodged the sword aura.

"......"

It made Cale remember Choi Jung Soo's strength.  But He can control the direct attack of the white snake

Tang!  Tang!  Tang!  Swiss... Swiss...

Choi Han had a hard time fighting both ways with Clopeh without hurting him.  Clopeh really wasn't joking around this time.

But those who don't fight can see the beauty of Clopeh's movements.  It was as if he was walking on water without making any splash.

Coupled with his beautiful face, they seemed to be blinded by Clopeh's appearance.

If it wasn't Choi Han who had such an innocent mind, that person would have lost being trapped in that beauty.

Clopeh is a white snake.  He wasn't as strong as a rhinoceros, yet, he ensnared his foes secretly.

Ron raised his eyebrows.

"He's very good at fighting stealth battles."

Cale flinched at Ron's voice behind him.

'Yes, like you!  You just startled me.'

But Cale knew, Choi Han was not putting all his strength.

'He doesn't want to hurt his opponent.  As expected of a protagonist and such a good person.'

Tang!  Tang!  Tang!

All of Clopeh's fast movements left Choi Han with no chance to do melee attacks.

He could attack Clopeh from a distance, but it would hurt him.

Tang!  Tang!  Tang!

Choi Han also thought quickly and started hitting the same place on Clopeh's sword.

Tang!  Tang!  Tang!

Tess!

!?

Clopeh looked at Choi Han's sword that wanted to cut his sword which was shrouded in his aura.

Teez!

Clopeh's sword was cut in half with Choi Han's fierce swing once again.

Swiss!
Sreet!

Clopeh's hair was cut a few strands due to Choi Han's sword, and Choi Han's clothes on his chest were slightly torn due to Clopeh's sword aura.

"..... It's a tie!"

It's tied.  Even if Choi Han was stronger, he couldn't win without hurting Clopeh.

The two drew their swords and stepped back.

"Hah... Sorry for that. I'm a bit pissed about something useless."

Choi Han shook his head.

"Sorry for earlier. You are strong!"

Clopeh rubbed his neck looking happy to be praised.  But it didn't make him blush or anything.  He's just happy.  After all, he knew Choi Han wasn't serious.