12

"What are you doing here?"

Syrem chuckled.

"Was I not invited? Have you forgotten that I was the one who allowed you to control those wyverns?"

Clopeh sighed.

"You actually want us to win or not? If you're so curious, why don't you take care of the soldiers' funds? It's not a job for me as a legend of my story."

Syrem snorted and raised his hand.

Tub!

!?

"Kiiiiii...."

Yuki landed on Clopeh's balcony.

"What do you want? Don't hurt him."

Syrem lowered his hand.

"Just to warn you. You should know where are you standing right now. Don't be so arrogant just because the Paerun kingdom's condition is improving. You can't have any doubts in yourself when the war started."

Syrem get out of Clopeh's room and Clopeh went straight to the balcony.

"Yuki... Are you okay?"

Clopeh stroked Yuki's head gently.

"Eat while your food is still warm. No need to think about that asshole. That unlucky bastard will definitely help you."

Clopeh smiled sadly hearing that.

"I know..."

.

.

.

4 days passed so fast and it was time for Clopeh to return to the Roan kingdom.

Clopeh frowned as he went to where the teleport circle was, and someone appeared.

"Greetings, Your Highness Imperial Crown Prince."

Clopeh bowed respectfully.  After all, Adin still had a higher status than the Duke household.

"Are you going back to that husband of yours? Are you letting him touch you, just like how you let me touch you?"

Adin smirked when he wanted to touch Clopeh.

Clopeh stepped back.

"I didn't, Your Highness. I get married to him not because I liked him or because I liked men. I did it because of God's command."

Clopeh walked past Adin's side with his usual cold face.

"I'm not a whore, Your Highness."

Adin looks annoyed when Clopeh just leaves like that.  Although Clopeh has a lower status than him, Adin has to be careful because, now, Clopeh could be compared to a Saint.

Despite not having the power of a god, he was the child who was loved by the god himself.

A great flood might hit the empire if he angered the god who loved Clopeh.  He couldn't take the risk.

He couldn't lose his precious asset.

'You said you weren't a whore when you had kiss marks on your body?'

Adin snorted and walked towards Syrem.

.

.

Wiiiiing!

Clopeh opened his eyes to see that he was already at the super rock villa.

He was sure it was Eruhaben's doing that the teleport circle change the coordinate.