21

Cale sat in the military meeting room with Clopeh by his side.

"Young master, may I ask, how is your relationship with young master Clopeh? You know that will become your weakness and other nobles will pull you into the matter of marriage if your relationship is bad."

Clopeh had his usual sitting manner and stoic face.

He doesn't look like someone who fell in love with someone in the soldier's eyes.

"I have a good relationship with him."

Cale said that without having any second thoughts about trying to pat Clopeh.

But Clopeh slaps his hand weakly as he looks at Cale like he wants to kill him.

He lack some sleep and had to wake up faster due to someone who wanted to continue their exercise.

However everyone there was looking at Cale in disbelief when Clopeh look at Cale like that.

Cale just takes back his hand when he gets that weak slap. He can see Clopeh's slightly red ears.

"It's not that I don't believe it, but, I heard a lot of rumors saying that your relationship is bad..."

A soldier said that with a worried face when he saw Clopeh who was still sitting with a cold face.

"How can our relationship be bad and he still wants to save me in the fight at Henituse castle? Everyone saw that, right?"

There was no way anyone would want to pass up the chance to see the Roan kingdom's first victory.

They all fell silent when they heard that from Cale.

They couldn't say anything if their relationship was good.

.

.

.

All the factions were gathered in the grand Noble hall with their faction heads there.

They were all waiting for the arrival of commander Cale and the other 3 people.

"Young Master Clopeh Sekka entered the room."

Well, because they thought that Clopeh was a husband, of course, they shout his family name.

Clopeh came first even though Cale ask him to come with him. 

He didn't want to attract so much attention by entering that room filled with shitty Noble who just want some power with the crown prince.

He was not a person from the Roan Kingdom and that would cause the crown prince's image to crack somewhat and unsavory rumors might arise.

Everyone likes to make rumors.

"I greet you, Count Henituse."

Clopeh bowed respectfully to Deruth. Well, he is still his father-in-law.

"You don't need to. You are a Duke family."
"This is simply bowing respectfully to my father-in-law."

Clopeh looked at the other northeastern nobles and bowed respectfully.

Of course, there was no seat for him.

'I should come later than this. I want to sit somewhere...'

Clopeh wants to cry trying to maintain his noble image.

“Ahh... So you're young master Cale's husband? You should know when to let go of someone who shouldn't be yours.”

One of the Noble approaches him with a bastard look saying that with his dirty mouth.