10

"Am I the only one who doesn't know it?"

Clopeh nodded hesitantly.

"All Team 1 members know this after a month I joined the company in the accounting department. And all of them tell me to give up on you and said you love your work so much to think about love relationship."

'Hah... Those bastards...'

Cale wanted to laugh in disbelief.

"If you're close to team 1, that means you're a close person to me too. Seriously, what's your name?"

Clopeh refused to say it.  It seemed like Cale would have to figure it out himself.

Yet Cale had never met someone with a personality like Clopeh's in the field of accounting.

A person who was as cold as Clopeh at work, he had never met such a person.

Team 1 has a few accounting people cause they have to count the budget fast.

Cale looked at the hand that Clopeh was still holding.

"How long do you want to hold my hand? It's dangerous, you know. I told you I wanted to f*ck you, didn't I?"

Gulp.

Clopeh slowly let go of Cale's hand.

"Af, after we get back to super rock vila, I'm fine with that."

They can't do it when they're pretending to be just a couple on paper in public.

Snaps!

The thread that had been holding Cale back from attacking Clopeh all this time broke.

The 'I won't touch you without permission' string was broken.

Now, doesn't he have permission?

'Hold it!  Hold it!  Hold it!  Rok Soo, what happened to you!?  Why are you being like this!?'

Cale immediately took the blanket and lay down.

"I'm sleepy. I'm going to sleep now."
"Oh, I see."

Clopeh stood up and turned off the bedroom light and went to the sofa.

Cale did not stop him.  That would be better.

.

.

.

The next morning.

"Young master, are you alright?"

Clopeh asked as he saw Cale looking tired.

'That damn dream again!  You slut Goddess!  Give me my innocent mind back!'

Cale lightly pounded his head on the wall feeling he had gone crazy.

He enjoyed the dream that night when he slept with Clopeh, who was deep asleep.

That's tantamount to sexual harassment!  That goddamn bitch!

"Young master, stop that. What the thing that frustrated you?"

Clopeh stopped Cale's movements gently.

"Stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you."
"What do you mean?"

Cale frowned and pulled the collar of Clopeh.

"Mmm!?"

Cale tugged Clopeh's waist, and forcibly stuck his tongue into his mouth.

But, Clopeh didn't encourage Cale at all.

Cale opened his eyes, seeing Clopeh closing his eyes without the will to fight back.