31

Electricity continued to shock Clopeh from the bracelet he was using.  But that pain was nothing compared to half the pain he took from Cale.

The white-masked man looked at Clopeh and smiled.

"Interesting... Someone with god's blessing, also has time bent around him."

The man moved towards Clopeh.

Clopeh gulped his saliva, as he looked around, thinking about how to send the soldiers back.

As citizens of the Whipper kingdom, there was no way any of them could use magic...

'That thing will be sent to battle with the Whipper kingdom...'

If his prediction is right...

'I have to buy some time until they open the teleport themselves.'

Clopeh looked at the soldiers there.

"This is a magic tool! All of you are soldiers of the Whipper kingdom, you should be stronger than any human to handle this! Get up and fight for your life!"

Clopeh shouted at the soldier who looked desperate there.

"Let's survive together!"

Hearing Clopeh's words made the Whipper kingdom soldiers remember their commander Toonka, who had changed a little, where he did not abandon the weak and injured.

They couldn't give up just because of that little betrayal.

Seeing everyone getting back up, even though their bodies had been shocked by electricity, Clopeh looked back at the man in the white mask again.

Because Clopeh had fought in life-and-death situations quite often, he knew that person was the strongest there.

'I'll hold this one until the teleportation opens.'

Clopeh focused all his sword aura to strengthen his sword and started attacking the white-masked man.

Clang!

Their swords clashed, as Clopeh's hands shivered with the pressure of their clashing swords.

"Shit, why is this bastard strong for no reason!"

Clopeh, who still felt electricity shock through him, felt annoyed because he had to fight a strong opponent.

"I'm not a bastard, my name is White Star."

The white masked man smiled introducing himself as if he was just playing with Clopeh.

That annoyed Clopeh.

Clopeh's attacks became more violent when he became emotional, being looked down by the enemy.

And a smile never left the White Star's lips as if he was mocking Clopeh's strength and skill.

"I think that's enough to play around with."

White Star takes a distance of 3 meters from Clopeh.

Burn!

!?

The White Star Sword was burned by flames.

'Ancient power?'

Clopeh gulped hard.  Even if Clopeh's body was strong, the power of the sword aura was not completely his.

Even if Clopeh trained hard, it wasn't a power he could control just overnight.

Clopeh's 15 years of experience with sword styles to form sword aura, Han Yong In would not be able to completely do that.

Faced with such a powerful bastard...