9

Clopeh flinched at that.

"Why are you doing this?"
"This is just a small favor. You need your own skills if you want to slide on the ice."

Clopeh's face turned slightly red when he heard that.

"You always think of other people. Raon, thank you."

Clopeh stands up easily and glides simply like a beginner.

Cale was sitting on a rock with a bit of snow, holding On and Hong in his hands.

"What is he doing meow?"
"How can he move so well on ice meow!?"

Cale simply ignored their questions and let them find the answers on their own by paying attention to Clopeh.

Clopeh stopped in the middle of the lake and took a deep breath and looked at the clear blue sky.

'It's been a while since I skated.'

Clopeh looked at Cale and the children who were watching him.  He never slides in front of anyone.

Clopeh recalls the sensation of watching an ice skate show on tv and being completely hypnotized by their moves.

He had always wanted to slide on ice, but his body was too weak to do so.

He could only do it after the apocalypse when his body became as healthy as a normal person's.

But here, the ice skates don't exist.  So he no longer slides.

Clopeh started to glide, spin, jump, and dance on the ice beautifully.

"Wow..."

On, Hong and Raon gaped at the beauty.

Cale was also fascinated by it.  He didn't know there was someone so great at ice skating in the company.

"Wait, his footwork is like..."

When Clopeh fought Choi Han!

The gentle movement of the feet does not seem to be splashing the slightest bit of water when moving on it.

Steert!

!?

Thumbsss!

"Clopeh!"

Clopeh's foot slipped slightly causing him to fall.

Cale and the others approached Clopeh without touching the ice.

"I'm fine."

Clopeh accepted Cale's outstretched hand.

"I was just a little clumsy. It's been a while since I've skated."

It's been almost a year since he stopped ice skating after injuring his leg left him unable to skate.  And when he was able to slide back, he entered Clopeh's body.

"Even so, it's still beautiful."

Clopeh's cheeks reddened at the compliment.

"It seems that one of my wishes has come true."

Cale raised his eyebrows.

"I've always wanted you to watch me slide. Thank you."

The magic knife was gone from Clopeh's shoes Raon was shocked to see him fall.

Clopeh glided leisurely in his usual good shoes to land.

"But I think this will be the last time I slide."

Cale frowned.

"Why?"
"War is near. Better focus on something important. I don't want to die silly."