11⚠️

Clopeh opened his eyes and saw himself naked, blushing. 

'What the hell!?'

He then looked at Cale who looked frustrated.

"Hey goddamn bitch! How long are you going to disturb my dreams!? Isn't it enough that you make me look like a rapist by fucking Clopeh while he was sleeping!?"

Clopeh could see that Cale was really annoyed right now.

“Erm… Cale, what happened?”

Clopeh took the blanket and covered himself in embarrassment.

"Are you making it more realistic?"
“No, Cale! It's me! What happened? Did... Our dreams become one because we held hands?”

Cale looked at the reddened Clopeh.

-Ouh my child, it's my fault.  I'll take you out.

Clopeh heard that and he suddenly woke up.

They both looked at each other and Clopeh's face went super red considering he was naked.

Clopeh immediately pushed aside the blankets to see if he was really dressed.

".... Hah..."

And luckily he was still dressed.

Then Clopeh frowned.  He made a position as if he was praying.

'Hey Goddess!  What does all this mean!?  Don't give him wet dreams like that again!  No wonder he becomes a pervert!'

-My child, if I don't do that, do you think that dense bastard will know that he likes you!?

'Once is enough!  What would you do if he was afraid to sleep!?  What should I do if that really happens!?'

-Ahem, I was thinking of quitting after he took your virginity.  Ouh, and don't worry about the spy watching your room.  I make people who see your room as if you are sleeping peacefully.

Clopeh's face turned red.

"You fucking kidding me right!?"

But there was no answer from the water goddess.

Clopeh sighed softly and looked at Cale who was covering his face with both hands looking frustrated.

"Cale..."
"What did that slut Goddess say?"

Clopeh lowered his head as his face turned super red.

"He'll stop if you fuck me..."

Cale gaped.

"What?"

Shouldn't the Saint be a virgin?

"But most importantly, are you okay with that?"

Clopeh felt like his head was blowing smoke as he nodded slowly.

They were in the snow-covered kingdom, but Clopeh felt his body heat up with embarrassment feeling.

'How can a perverted woman like her become a Goddess!?'

Clopeh really wants to smack that goodness' head. What going on in her head!?

Cale held onto Clopeh's shoulders and pecked his lips.

"Are you sure?"
"Mmm..."

Clopeh was too embarrassed and nervous to answer.

Cale immediately kissed Clopeh greedily until the two of them lay down.

Clopeh didn't stop Cale's actions either.