25

"I don't want to talk about it."

Clopeh avoided Cale's gaze. Just remember it makes him feel bad for Cale.

"Can't you tell me?"

Cale whispered into Clopeh's ear making Clopeh want to faint because his heartbeat was beating so fast.

"Shut up! Don't bring it up again! It's embarrassing! Do you really want to be punished!? I will give you the most terrible punishment!"

Cale kissed Clopeh's forehead.  It seemed he was provoking Clopeh a bit too much.

.

.

.

Cale wanted to burn all the documents that were on that table.

Clopeh really knew what punishment could make him feel like dying.

"I tucked some important documents in a pile of unimportant documents. I memorized the numbers, so, make sure you read them properly."

Because of that, Cale could not use his record power.

He didn't want to record nonsense and remember it for entry his life.

Clopeh just lay his upper body on the table while watching Cale work.

Cale looked cool when he was working.  Clopeh loved the look at Cale when he was working.

'I'll assume that cute stare is the price for this annoying punishment.'

And Cale could also see that Clopeh's straight spine was bent.  He liked seeing Clopeh feel calm and comfortable when he was around him.

Knock, knock.

Clopeh immediately sat up straight when there was a knock on the wooden hanger at the door of the tent.

"Young master, I brought your tea."

Cale frowned at that.  Until when is Ron going to torture him with lemonade tea!?

Hans entered the tent

"Hans, let me drink the tea today. Cale is under punishment time."

Clopeh said that and Hans didn't mind it.

Clopeh took a sip of the lemonade tea.

"Pffttt! Sour!"

Cale held back his laughter as Clopeh blurted out after taking a sip of the tea.

"Do you want to kill my sense of taste!?"

Hans scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"But this is the lemonade Sir Ron always gives young master nim. I think young master nim likes it."

Clopeh looked at Cale, who clearly didn't like sour tastes, in disbelief.

'Did Ron give this tea to scare Cale?'

Knowing Cale's personality, Clopeh knew Cale was afraid of his people because he couldn't punish his people.  Moreover, Ron is a very experienced assassin.

"I'll make him lemonade tea. Show me the kitchen."
"Ah! All right!"

Clopeh took the teacup with him leaving Cale there alone.

'He's going to make me lemonade tea?  Does he know how to make them?'

Aside from coffee, Cale had never seen Han Yong In making any other drinks.

Well, it's not bad to drink the tea he made.

Besides, the kids were visiting the Paerun kingdom with Choi Han just because they were curious about the hailstones there.