32

For now, Clopeh's waist was still safe.

Cale had been so busy with the war between the empire and the Jungle for some time now that he couldn't even meet Clopeh.

Meanwhile, Clopeh had all the time he needed to play.

Clopeh could only stay in the back line and help the injured with first aid until the priest came to heal them.

"How much is your sword worth?"

Clopeh asked the soldier who was wiping his sword which looked quite high quality.

Since the incident where he was embarrassed by the price of his sword, Clopeh started asking the price of everyone's sword which he saw as quite expensive.

"Oh, this? I used all my savings to buy it! I spent 90 gold coins just for this son of mine!"

Hearing that, Clopeh still looked calm. Because the price of the Sekka family sword is 100 gold coins.

Clopeh felt like he had already asked everyone with an expensive-looking sword.

So he felt very happy at the moment.

"That's right. Only a fool would spend 500 gold coins on a sword."

Clopeh really looked relaxed even if there was a war since Cale wouldn't let him fight even if he asked to be put on the front line.

?

Clopeh finally saw Choi Han.

Choi Han was practicing, and his sword looked good with dazzling carvings. Not to mention the blade is like a beautiful transparent stone.

Clopeh approached Choi Han.

"Ah, Clopeh nim. Haven't seen you for a long time."

Because Choi Han was busy at the front line, it was a bit difficult to find Choi Han in the back line like this.

But Choi Han still had a friendly smile there even in that war situation.

"You're busy being a hero while I'm busy in the back doing nothing. By the way, how much is your sword worth?"

Clopeh looked at Choi Han's sword with a curious gaze.

"I don't know. This sword was gifted by Cale nim to me the day the north attacked Henituse castle."

Clopeh raised his eyebrows.

"He's always like that. Buying everything for his subordinates. Can I hold it?"

Kim Rok Soo always has time to buy weapons or something that can make the team survive.

So Clopeh didn't find it strange that Cale was still doing that.

Even Han Yong In has dozens of bombs that he doesn't even use often but Kim Rok Soo keeps buying them. Even if he rejected it, Kim Rok Soo would still send it to his house.

The scabbard was very beautiful with dragon carvings. Meanwhile, the blade is also very light but sturdy.

That made Clopeh even more curious about the price. There was no way a sword like that would cost just 100 gold coins.

200? 300?

'Hans must know it.'

Clopeh decided to ask Hans later.

.

.

.

Cale returned to his tent feeling tired after looting the imperial airship.