14

Several days had passed since Adin's visit to Harris village.  Soon, Clopeh will have to return to the Paerun's kingdom.

"Even though we already feel comfortable together. Time flies so fast."

Clopeh just ignored Hilsman.  Since he was a warrior, it wouldn't be strange for him to spend time with Hilsman and the wolf cubs.

Choi Han was also there to train them.

"Aren't you going to respond? Why are you so cold?"

Hilsman complained and Clopeh didn't even glance at him as if Hilsman was not an important person to him.

"I will miss to training with you again, Clopeh."
"Mmm..."

Clopeh really not talked with others when he was focused on something.

Clopeh sharpened his sword.

"Do you want me to help you to sharpen your sword? I'm really good at it!"
"........."

Maes and the other wolf cubs also try to communicate with him.  But it was too hard for them to make Clopeh even want to look at them.

The relationship they're has is just someone who's training in the same place. Not more and not less.

"Clopeh, can't you just talk to the kids a bit?"

Choi Han coaxed and Clopeh acted like he didn't hear him.

"Clopeh, I heard that you should be leaving soon. Let's go to Rain city and look for something."
"No need. I'm fine with my own."
".........."

Clopeh who didn't even open his mouth to answer them, immediately spoke up when he heard Cale's voice.

"I don't care. Let's go."
"Okay."

Clopeh sheathed his sword and stood up from his seat.

He lowered his head for showing a manner and followed Cale.

"Wow. His attitude changed instantly when he was with young master Cale."
"Love is really weird, isn't it...?"

.

.

"Why are you being so cold to the others? You should at least talk to them."

Clopeh looked at Cale, and took a mirror out of his pocket, making Cale look at himself in the mirror.

"You also never talk to them or respond to them when you want to sleep."
".........."
"Where did you get the mirror?"

Clopeh put the mirror back in his pocket.

"I like to look in the mirror even though I'm not wearing make-up."
"What do you like to see? Your eyes, your lips, or your face?"

Clopeh's cheeks blushed slightly as Cale brought his face closer.

"Eyelashes..."

Cale looked at Clopeh's eyelashes which were also silvery white, long, and beautiful.

"Your lashes are beautiful to look at."

Clopeh's face reddened even more hearing that.

"Your eyes are prettier too..."

Cale chuckled upon hearing that.

Clopeh had just finished sliding, and there was only Cale there.

"Were you like this too when you were in Korea?"

Clopeh nodded.

"I never want to talk to anyone other than you when I work. I seem to be very favoritism."