28

After a day passed, Clopeh's pain finally ended.  That means Cale also gets better now...

Clopeh couldn't even sleep with that unbearable pain.

'Ahh, I'm so tired...'

Clopeh looked at the sun which was already high in the sky.

'I have to get up and do my job...'

But after being in pain for a whole day, Clopeh inevitably fell asleep after the pain disappeared.

.

.

.

Cale came back with his usual healthy condition.

"Where's Clopeh? I have to meet him first before I meet the crown prince."

Cale looked around, unable to see where Clopeh was.  Clopeh was a hard worker, so it was a bit strange not seeing him around.

"Sir Clopeh is sleeping, young master Cale. Should I wake him up?"

Cale raised his eyebrows, looking at the sun that was already high in the sky.

It was very strange to know that Clopeh was still sleeping at such an hour.

"No need."

Cale was sure that Clopeh was too tired for him to still be asleep even though the sun was already high in the sky.

Cale entered Clopeh's tent and saw Clopeh who was sleeping.

Clopeh's sleeping face looked very beautiful.

Cale sat on the bed, holding Clopeh's hair which looked like beautiful silk threads.

"I'm back, Clopeh."

Cale whispered softly, kissing Clopeh's beautiful hair.

Clopeh's face was so beautiful... Cale held Clopeh's cheek and wanted to kiss him.

!

However, Cale immediately stepped back and stomped his forehead onto a nearby table.

'Kim Rok Soo, you pervert!  What are you thinking you're doing with someone asleep!?'

Cale hit his forehead on the table a few more times to get his thoughts together.

'I really have to ask Jack to make holy water for me if my mind continues thinking something dirty like this...'

Cale sighed and stroked Clopeh's head.  Clopeh must have been very sleepy because he didn't wake up even after all the sounds and touches that Cale made.

Growl...

"......"

Cale held back his laughter when he heard the sound of Clopeh's stomach growling.

"It seems my wife is quite hungry, huh. What did you do while I was away?"

Cale smiled looking at Clopeh.

But not for long, Cale frowned.

'Why does he look paler than usual?'

Clopeh's skin color was pale because he grew up in a cold place.  But it was paler this time.

'His body also sweats a lot.'

Cale held Clopeh's hand and it was quite sticky.

But Cale wouldn't be able to get an answer from someone who was sleeping.

"I'll go meet the crown prince first. I'll be back in a moment."

Cale kissed Clopeh's cheek and walked out of the tent.