33

In the capital.

"The atmosphere here is quite lively."

Clopeh just watching everyone carrying out normal activities as if there is no war.

"That must be because the ones facing war right now are the Jungle and Whipper Kingdom. Because the Roan Kingdom is not publicly involved, they can carry out their activities normally."

Cale sighed seeing that.  Well, it's better than wandering around in the silent capital.

- Human, let's try the cake at that shop!  That looks delicious!

"I want to try that crepe, nya!"

"The fruit juice there also looks delicious."

On, Hong, and Raon immediately pulled Cale and Clopeh to where they wanted to go.

They spent the day quite happily.

"We just need to find the craftsman who made Choi Han's sword. The materials for your sword alone cost 500 gold coins. The manufacturing price should be equivalent to that too."

Cale smiled as he spent quite a bit of money on Clopeh.

Clopeh just nodded looking happy about that.  If it was money, Cale was sure Clopeh would not hesitate to refuse it.

"Let's go skating nya!"

- Right!  It's been a long time since I saw white snake Clopeh doing skate!

"Nya~"

Clopeh smiled when he heard that and hugged them.

"Yeah, let's do that."

.

.

.

Arriving at the frozen lake near the super rock villa, Clopeh put on his skating shoes properly and started skating.

Cale and the children just sat on the rocks that were made to be the chairs there.

"White snake Clopeh is really good at skating that it looks so beautiful!"

Raon praised as he got excited seeing Clopeh's movements.

"That's right nya! If we have to fight on the ice, he's definitely good at it nya!"

Hong wagged his tail excitedly.

"........"

On just looked at Clopeh without commenting.

Clopeh's movements are truly enchanting for On.

Cale smiled seeing the three children enjoying the view then looked back at Clopeh.

"......."

Cale could see him gliding across the ice, looking free with his movements.  His face was also very relaxed and he really looked like he was having fun.

'Did I never give him any freedom before?'

Cale thought that, seeing Clopeh's happy expression as he skated on the ice.

Cale believed that, as Kim Rok Soo, he was only strict with himself.

He only made attack-type ability users train hard.

Even though Kim Rok Soo gave Han Yong In a lot of work, Kim Rok Soo never forced him to prepare all of these things immediately.

He also gave Han Yong In freedom whether he wanted to take part in a mission or not.

But Cale had never seen such freedom-filled emotions as long as he had known Han Yong In.

Even though Han Yong In was friendly to him, Kim Rok Soo could see the invisible wall that Han Yong In had built as if he had confined himself there.