27

The war at the Gorge of Death this time was also won by Cale with minimal damage on their side thanks to Cale the great commander.

Clopeh didn't really interfere with the war considering that the person Cale was fighting was northern.  He didn't want to appear to be an enemy of the North after he got married like a bean that forgot its shell.

So Clopeh wasn't very helpful this time.

  Well, as long they win, it's all the matters.

Inside Cale's tent, Clopeh was combing his hair 20 minutes after the enemies decided to retreat when they saw the half-blood dragon lost.

And after the enemy withdrew, that bastard Cale also disappeared without a word while carrying Raon on his arm.

Clopeh stared intently at his reflection in the glass because he was annoyed.

Even if it was urgent, Cale should have given him the news!  He had already bled in battle and just disappeared without a word!

Clopeh was still his wife even if he was completely useless at the moment as he didn't want to become an enemy of the North considering his father's position.

'Did he think I wouldn't worry!?  You even reported to me when I was Han Yong In!  But after becoming your wife, you didn't report at all! You redhead bastard!'

Clopeh brushed his hair to calm himself.  It would be bad if he got upset and destroyed something.

He had no money to repair the things he broke.

If it was his old body, he definitely wouldn't care if he destroyed some things due to his weak strength.

But one punch from Clopeh could send someone flying.  So he has to control his emotions.

Not waiting too long, Cale returned alone, not with Raon with him who was having a fever.

"Clopeh, I-"
"You were injured so badly that you need to find a way to cure that?"

Cale was just about to talk when Clopeh had already cut off Cale's conversation in a cold tone.

Cale could see Clopeh's sharp gaze from the reflection of the mirror who was just staring at Cale's reflection in the mirror.

'It seems I made a mistake again...'

Cale knew that Clopeh was sulking.  But he was looking for a reason why Clopeh looked so upset right now.

"So, how are you feeling now?"

Clopeh put down the comb gently and turned his body to look at Cale with sharp and scary eyes.

Cale shuddered thinking Clopeh might hit him if he didn't quickly tell him what happened.

'How could I forget to report to my own wife!?'
"I'm sorry wife. The situation was so chaotic that I forgot to report to you. In 3 days if I don't find the water type ancient power, I will explode."

Cale spoke in a persuasive tone but did not hide any information. Clopeh had the right to know as his wife.

"Really? 3 days?"

Clopeh still looked cold, but he didn't look surprised at all.

"Alright, I forgive you this time. When will you change? Last time you handled a mission as Kim Rok Soo, you could have died if you didn't receive a blood transfusion on time."

Clopeh was not surprised because this had happened to Kim Rok Soo very often.

Clopeh was tired of feeling heartache seeing Kim Rok Soo's condition during the 10 years they had worked together.