22

The Roan Kingdom finally decided to help the Caro Kingdom.

They will leave in a day.

Cale sat at the table where Clopeh was dealing with all those annoying paperwork from Paerun kingdom.

"Don't you want to follow me to the Caro kingdom?"

Clopeh shook his head.

"I have no reason to protect the Caro kingdom. I'm not a hero. After all, the crown prince of the Caro kingdom is friends with Adin."

Clopeh said that as he doing his paperwork and not even looking at Cale.

Cale let out a short sigh hearing that. He holds Clopeh's chin making Clopeh look at him.

"I'll be gone for a while then."

Clopeh kissed Cale on the cheek.

"I will miss you."

Clopeh said that as he blushed a bit and trying not to look into Cale's eyes.

"Me too."

Cale grinned and kissed Clopeh on the lips and stuck his tongue into Clopeh's mouth.

"Mmmh..."

Ktak.

The pen in Clopeh's grip fell to the floor.

Cale opened his eyes and could see Clopeh's closed eyelids shaking with nervousness.

He broke the kiss and kissed Clopeh's neck.

"Ca, Cale?"

Cale nudged Clopeh's collar a bit and bit the crook of his neck until it bled and left bite marks.

"I leave a mark that you are mine."

Clopeh's face reddened at that.

Clopeh took Cale's arm and nudged his sleeve.  Slightly hesitating, he bit into Cale's arm, also leaving a bite mark.

Cale chuckled seeing that.

"That's a good bite mark."

Clopeh avoided Cale's gaze out of embarrassment.

He let out a short sigh and handed Cale a handkerchief.

"What's this for?"

Cale looked at the handkerchief with a confused face.

"Just take it."

Clopeh said as he sigh internally that Cale still doesn't know that handkerchief's meaning.

Cale looked at the beautiful embroidery.

"It's a shame if a handkerchief like this is made to wipe the blood. You can keep it for me."

"........."

???

Cale was confused as Clopeh immediately lost his mood.

"I don't care if the handkerchief is burned or gets dirty. If you don't like it, you can throw it away."

Clopeh picked up the pen on the floor and went back to his work.

"Also, I will not send you off."

Clopeh looks like he is a prince of ice once again.

"Well... It will be crowded..."

Cale could tell Clopeh was sulking even if he didn't know why.

Cale gave a basket full of fruit before he left hoping Clopeh don't sulk anymore when they meet again.