Narcissa will Murder this Muggle and No, Lucius You Can't Stop Me!

Lucius was at a loss for words. This rarely happened so he wasn't sure what to do. His wife and son were having a staring contest while Potter watched on. Lucius knew his wife had noticed some concerning behavior from Potter but he couldn't just kidnap the Boy-Who-Lived! He didn't like how skinny the boy was either but what could he do?
"It's okay Draco, I can go back to the Dursleys" Harry spoke up.
"But Harry! Anyone with eyes can see they don't take care of you properly!" He watched as Potter's shoulders suddenly straightened as he looked at his son.
"I don't know what you're talking about" Harry replied, his voice stiff. Draco opened and closed his mouth looking like a fish. Before they had a domestic and got kicked out of the restaurant, Lucius intervened.
"I was thinking that we could speak with your relatives about picking you up for Hogwarts, Harry"
Potter met his gaze before looking back at Draco.
"I guess that would be alright" He could tell his son was fuming as they called for the Knight Bus. They boarded the bus and he looked at Potter for the address.
"It's number Four Privet Drive in Little Whinging"
As they took their seats, he pictured Dumbledore practically frothing at the mouth of a Death Eater knowing his golden boy's location. He allowed a small smile to show on his face as the bus took off.

~~~~~~

It was not fair! How could his parents allow Harry to go back? He knew they saw what he did.
"Are you mad at me Draco?" Draco turned to look at his most precious friend.
"I could never be angry with you Harry! I'm mad that you can't come home with us!" Draco never wanted Harry to misunderstand his feelings. It would unintentionally cause problems and he would not stand for it. According to Greg's Mother, a good marriage needed good communication so that's what Draco would do.
"We'll see each other in a month right? And then we'll be off to Hogwarts together!" Harry said brightly, trying to lighten his sour mood.
"That's right! And just because we can't be with each other doesn't mean we can't owl back and forth! I could even have Dobby drop gifts off." Yes, that's what he would do. It was the only compromise he could think of.
"More gifts?" Harry gasped.
"Of course more gifts Harry, you deserve the best and I will make sure you get it!" He could hear his Mother's laughter behind him but he ignored it. He wasn't ashamed of his devotion to Harry and he would tell everyone he met about his upcoming bonding. He watched Harry's face as he nodded to himself.
"Well you're getting gifts too! A marriage should be between equals!" Draco could have died and gone to the afterlife. He knew his friends thought him odd for his fixation with Harry but it didn't matter because he liked him back! He was so happy he felt like could produce a patronus!

~~~~~~

Petunia Dursley was flipping through a magazine when she heard the door ring. Her darling Dudley was playing around the neighborhood while her husband had gone back to work. That freakish boy had caused Vernon to miss a day of work due to his nonsense. Sometimes she wished she had never opened the door that morning. The boy had been nothing but trouble. Making sure she smoothed her dress down, she answered the door. On her doorstep was a beautiful couple. They oozed sophistication. She self consciously smoothed her dress down again before she threw a perfect smile on her face.
"Hello! How can I help you?" She watched as the man glanced behind him before he answered.
"Hello Mrs. Dursley. My family and I ran into young Harry and my son has taken a liking to him. I hope you don't mind if we come in?" She could feel her face pale as she looked around the couple to see her freaky nephew hiding behind a blonde child. The child was an exact replica of his parents and he gave her a nasty look before turning to speak to the boy.
"You! Boy, what have you been telling these kind people?" Turning back to the couple, she opened her mouth to try and do some damage control. Before she could tell them what a delinquent the boy was, the woman had a stick in her face. No, not a stick. A wand. Petunia felt her whole body seize in terror. The woman gave a cold smile before saying "We would love to come inside, thank you" and pushed her way into Petunia's home.
"Harry, why don't you show Draco your room while us adults talk hmmm?" She watched the freak lead the other bo-freak upstairs before she turned to stare at the couple perched on her sofa. She watched as the man slowly rolled up his sleeves and saw an ugly looking tattoo on his forearm.

~~~~~~

Narcissa could just kiss her husband. She had seen how pale the Muggle woman had gone at the sight of his Dark Mark. Of course, she had to have known some details of the war and it was obvious that she did.
"Petunia, was it? Why don't you have a seat?" She glanced around the room and noticed the many family photos but Harry was absent from all of them.
"What are you fr-people doing here?" Narcissa could feel her blood roaring in her ears.
"What exactly were you going to say, muggle?" She watched her shrink into the sofa. How dare this little rat speak to them that way. How dare she speak to little Harry that way. Narcissa decided that she would do everything in her power to get Harry out of this house. It might take some time but she would not let her son-in-law rot away in this house. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she said "Now Petunia, this is what's going to happen."

~~~~~~

Harry was embarrassed. He had never invited anyone into his room before. No one would have fit in his cupboard and he knew better than to mention it to anyone. Sure Dudley's second bedroom was bigger than his cupboard but it was still shabby. His wardrobe doors were broken from Dudley slamming them one too many times and his mattress was old and lumpy. He usually didn't get embarrassed about what he had because he couldn't help it. He had no money and was thankful for what he did get. Seeing Draco looking around his room made him uncomfortable.
"You live here Harry?" Draco's voice was odd as he asked the question.
"Um yes, this is my room"
"Okay"
Draco grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to his bed. He carefully sat down which Harry appreciated because it would've fallen apart otherwise.
"Dobby!" With a crack, Dobby appeared.
"Little Master be calling Dobby!" Harry thought Dobby was cute. He had taken their bags after they had gotten their supplies and he couldn't seem to stop smiling at them. He wore a weird button that said "Drarry" in flashing colors, whatever that meant.
"Dobby, this is Harry's room. I need you to fix everything that's broken" Dobby looked carefully around the room before nodding his head and getting to work. Ten minutes later, his room looked brand new. He had a nightstand with a picture of Draco on it and a blanket with real feathers in it!
"Harry, this is only temporary. Once you move to the Manor, your room will be three times the size of this one! It will have a connecting bathroom and anything you want in it." Draco started muttering to himself about "terrible relatives" and his poor "husband". He opened his mouth but closed it when he heard Mr. Malfoy calling for them.

~~~~~~

Draco always had the best of everything. His parents had made sure of it. Looking at Harry's bedroom had made him sick to his stomach. They made their own nephew sleep on a cot! His room was filled with random rubbish and none of it seemed to belong to Harry! He was thankful Dobby could make it livable but he would feel better once Harry was safely behind the manor's wards. He followed Harry down the stairs, sneering at how muggle everything looked. He had noticed that none of the pictures included Harry. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that these people didn't like Harry. How could they not? Draco had technically only known Harry for four hours and he was so nice. He didn't laugh when Draco rambled on or when his Mother wouldn't stop babying him. Even Greg and Vince would still make fun of him and they had been friends since they were all in diapers! As he hugged Harry goodbye, he swore to himself that he would do whatever it took so Harry would never have to set foot in this house again.