Shopping & Veela-Draco Finally Gets to Use His Brass Knuckles

Severus helped Harry through the checkpoint at the ministry. The easiest way to travel internationally was to use an international portkey. You had to go through the ministry to get one. Severus did not want to know how much it cost for all of them to travel to France.
"Are you ready, Harry?" His godson was bouncing on his toes. Harry gave him a grimace and nodded. Severus knew how much the boy hated any type of Wizarding travel, especially portkeys.
"Alright everyone, make sure you hold on tightly!" Lucius said. The wizard in charge counted down from three and gave a signal. He felt a yank and they were gone.
They appeared in the French ministry. An attendant ushered them off the landing platform and he noticed Draco was holding tightly to Harry. Good, he would be displeased if Harry got lost again.
"Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!" The attendant said. Severus was grateful for the use of translation charms. He hadn't bothered learning French and he was not about to try. As Lucius rubbed elbows with the man, he counted to make sure everyone was there.
"Is everyone ready to go the the chateau? Unfortunately Cousin Antoine and his family will not be there so we'll have the whole place to ourselves." Severus let out a silent sigh of relief. The Malfoy cousins were total snobs and he had no time to entertain them on his vacation. Perhaps he would actually enjoy Paris. After all it was the city of love and he had a partner to woo.

~~~~~~

Draco was excited to explore the streets of Paris with Harry. His birthday was tomorrow so they would be going to Place Cachée, the French version of Diagon Alley, today. Harry finally came down the stairs and Draco swore every time he saw him, his heart raced. He was wearing linen shorts with a baggy shirt. He had swapped his usual headband with a colorful head scarf.
"If you're done ogling at my godson, perhaps we could leave?" Lord Blacks shrill voice interrupted his appreciation of his beloved. He didn't let Lord Black ruin his mood. Why would he when he got to kiss Harry and the other man couldn't do anything about it? He gave him a smug smile and took Harry's hand.
"We're ready." His mother gave a snicker as Lord Black glowered at him.
As they went through the entrance, Draco followed the adults. He had a clear view of his Uncle pawing at Lord Black and had to hold back his gag. He was pretty sure this was karma for his Uncle having to deal with his over the top actions over the course of his first year.
"Draco? What would you like to do first?" Harry asked him, his eyes darting around to look at everything.
"I thought we could go clothes shopping!" Harry was hesitant to buy things so Draco got in the habit of buying everything he touched. Mr. Lupin decided to accompany them as the other couples went off on their own.
"Little Malfoy! You make sure to keep your hands to yourself or I'll cut them off!" Lord Black threatened before Uncle Severus dragged him off.
"Alright boys, let's go before Sirius escapes Severus's clutches." Mr. Lupin joked. Half an hour later, the poor man looked like he was about to drop. Draco had bought out half the store and was ready to buy the rest.
"Draco, you know I don't need any more clothes!"
Mr. Lupin practically begged. He looked him up and down before replying "I'll be the judge of that."

~~~~~~

Harry was sitting on a sofa watching Draco and Remy argue about clothes. Remy didn't stand a chance against Draco. He had bought Harry so much stuff, they would need to close the store after they left to restock. The sound of someone coughing had him look over. A pretty blonde girl was standing beside him.
"Hello! My name is Fleur. Would you mind if I sat next to you? My mama is shopping and I'm afraid my feet will fall off before she is done." Harry understood completely. Draco could shop for hours and not get tired. Harry looked at the store and he was exhausted. He scooted over and patted the spot beside him.
"Please sit! My name is Harry. My fiancé is the same way." He said, giving Draco a soft smile.
"Ah! You are betrothed! Congratulations! It is a joy to find love so young." Harry couldn't help but tell her how they met. It might sound like bragging but it was like a fairytale! He watched Fleur dab her eyes and say "mon amie, that is so sweet!" Harry liked her. She seemed like a nice girl. Perhaps they could be pen pals!
"How old are you, 'Arry?" She asked curiously.
"I turn twelve at the end of July." Her eyes lit up.
"I turn fourteen in July as well! It's almost like we're twins, non?" He couldn't help his giggles at her excitement. He agreed with her and they chatted back and forth. She was telling him about her sister when a scoff interrupted their conversation. A brown haired boy swaggered up to them.
"What do we have here? Another boy you've seduced, whore?" The boy spat out. Harry watched his new friend wilt underneath such cruel words.
"Excuse me? I don't know who you're talking to but I demand you apologize. Fleur is my friend!" He told the other boy sternly. He gave a laugh and said "you poor idiot! Her grandmère is a veela and she inherited her wicked ways!" Harry didn't know what a Veela was but the way the other boy said the word made him think it wasn't something to be proud of. He said it the same way Aunt Petunia said the word freak. Fleur was practically hunched over at this point and Harry decided that was enough.

~~~~~~

Fleur knew what her classmates thought of her. She was a seductress and a tart. It didn't matter that she was barely fourteen or that she hadn't even kissed anyone yet. She made everyone "fall in love" with her. All the boys loved her and all of the girls hated her. She had to room by herself at school because the other girls kept bullying her. They would rip her clothes or hide her homework. She had begged her parents to let her be homeschooled but the ministry demanded all children have a formal education so she was stuck in an endless cycle of misery. Meeting Harry had been a surprise. The younger boy hadn't looked twice at her. Everyone looked twice at her. Perhaps there was something wrong with him? The more she talked to him, the more excited she got. Harry hadn't tried anything inappropriate. All he had done was talk to her. Like a real friend! The arrival of Claude was like getting cold water dumped on her. He had followed her around all second year before she had been forced to duel him. He had not taken the humiliation well after she beat him. He then started going out of his way to be cruel to her. She watched as Harry stood up, looking like he was about to leave. She mourned the loss of what could have been. She saw Claude's smile before the area around them was encased in wild magic. It pressed down around them and made the windows shake.
"Like I said I would appreciate it if you apologized to my friend." Harry said, his voice ending in a hiss.
"And if I don't?" Claude said brazenly, his clenched hands giving away his nerves. Harry suddenly smiled brightly and said "then I'll make you." The air around them got even heavier and the glass started to crack.
"My heart? What's going on?" She watched as Harry's fiancé and an older man came around the corner. She saw how he took in everything before coming to stand beside Harry. She felt her mouth fall open as the boy leaned forward and punched Claude right in the face. He had a pair of brass knuckles on his hand! Merlin, she had never seen a pair in person before.
"It seems you don't understand who you're dealing with. I am Draco Malfoy, Heir of the Malfoy family. You have upset my fiancé and I will not stand for it. Tell me the name of the family I will be ruining." The Malfoy Heir said loudly, causing everyone in the store to look at them. She watched Claude's face pale dramatically as he apologized and ran off. The feel of Harry's magic faded away as his fiancé reached up and gently kissed his forehead.
"Now darling, introduce me to your new friend."